Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So I've heard they have gone this morning, but no one managed to get a picture :rolleyes: Apparently Cole has surprised KP so she didn't know where she was going....

• Angry
Reactions: 26

woowoono2

Chatty Member
She received the £50k knowing there was an imminent hearing. Channel 4 was informed of this.
So C4 paid her an advance even though they knew this was a risk? Idiots.

And she’s spent that on nails and lipo and fake tan.
She’s such a grifter/con-artist and people keep falling for it.

The Mirror would have paid her for the book - she’d have made promises about an insightful look at bringing up a disabled child. But the reality is that she has little understanding of it and could only manage a book dredging up all her old beef with ex’s. But again she’ll have pocketed the cash.

• Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
So just seen the daily mail article and video. She’s really still needs so much work and to genuinely engage because she’s just said: 'I got behind the wheel of the car. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself. I could have been hurt or I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone.'

It’s all about herself. Her priorities were
“I could have been hurt”
“I could have been dead”
“I could have killed someone”
“ I could have injured someone.”

It’s like she really can’t grasp that the world doesn’t revolve around her. She needs to grow up! Her life is a literal and metaphorical car crash. She has had countless opportunities and has become more defensive and aggressive. She’s ruined her looks and it’s so sad. In my mind she looked her best in 2007/2008 after her first nose job…her hair was great and she looked well. Her make up was heavy but so is lots of people’s especially at that time.

View attachment 855944
View attachment 855945
I think she got totally fucked over by Peter and his management team. I remember there was an episode of their fly on wall series where they moved to LA for his career! 😂 They were in a Segway shop and he was just awful to her and taking piss out of employees in shop trying to provide a professional service. She pulled him up for it and it was a glimpse of the truth.

I think after they split she felt betrayed and was fed to the wolves by Peter and Claire his manager. She tried to make him jealous and it went downhill from there. It’s just snowballed into this big huge mess of a life.

I think her arrogance and defence comes frombeing full of shame but she really needs to work on that.

Literally thought the same. Should it not be “I did wrong. I’m a mess and I need help. I could have killed or hurt someone. I could have killed myself and left mykids without a mother. I’m not a great mother but I do love them.”
You are making excuses for her.
She needs to work on that?
Seriously?
Read the wiki.
Read the posts.
There are no excuses, none whatsoever. The blame is hers.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Who ya gonna call? FUMIGATORS! 💩🪳💦
This has made my absolute year!!!!! Brilliant news!!!! :)

Who the hell will buy the place though after she's existed in it with all her garbage, trashed the place, ruined it, covered the grounds in sewage? Demolition is surely the answer with a whole new start for the poor old place once every trace of that thing is gone.
Like I've said before, the only malevolent spirit in the place is HER :(

If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
Because he's a bully and a coward. Maybe he came face-to-face with someone who really was tough then he ran away crying to hide behind the sofa leaving 'is dolly to get on wiv it.

I still think he biffed der fing though but I'm damned sure H is going to be blamed because he cannot defend himself :(

• Angry

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
6FA95FD2-173B-4C50-9843-3814354360EA.jpeg

Just been in the dentist and they had some VERY old magazines in the waiting room from March 2019 (hello dentist….maybe throw them away?!)

Headlines were that skanky should have been in jail back then! Things are so much worse now!

• Haha
  • Wow

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I think what cloudchaser meant was, the vodka bottle was there because of the story that was about to go down. Katie shows stuff on purpose and she was needing a mental health storyline to play out to yet again delay the bankruptcy, a narrative which had already been warned to the court would happen.
Wouldn’t that mean that slapgate was premeditated just to delay the bankruptcy hearing?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tamar

VIP Member
It won't be long before it his the papers, dm already have it on their Twitter page

• Haha
  • Heart

Memento_Mori

I never understood the media's obsession with this woman. She isn't even pretty, not even when she was young. Can someone explain this mystery? And they keep listing her as a model - but what company advertises with her? As a CEO I would fear that the stocks sink dramatically.

• Haha

rootattoottoot

She had wee bump in some recent photoshoots, who knows? But if she had Coke in her system at time of crash, I'd be concerned

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I can confirm a Miss Eve Jennings from Channel 4 was made well aware of what was happening with Katie’s Mucky Mansion. They chose to ignore what was being told to them .
Well they deserve to have had their fingers burnt by dealing with scabby aggie then. Serves them right :)

Whl1994

VIP Member
I was making beds once and came downstairs to see my phsycho ex clout my 6yr old son (at the time) because he couldn't do his shoe laces. He'd say "wrong!" gave him a clout and said do it again, kept repeating it until I got to my son and pulled him away and told that bastard NEVER touch my son again. My daughter said he kept repeating that while I was upstairs making the beds. He would also pick my son up by his ears (many times) saying he was playing, my son looked terrified. Thank god that bastard is not in our lives anymore 🤬

Why can’t she see what he does to Harvey isn't fun/banter whatever she calls it - it's fucking cruel. Again her minions do not help when they say how he has a great bond with H - that is not bonding, the fucking idiots!

In her next book, she will say then that Bully Biffa was a bully to Harvey
Thank God you saw it and got control.
I love humour and I will only take the piss when well deserved (Kaytee) but I loathe and despise bullies.
I was relentlessly bullied at school for being tall, having a bust etc but thank God I was never bullied for being a cunt lyke wot she is...oh fuk..Eye iz morfin inta er agen!! COYLE!! Pete you wanka...

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Aw bless. That reviewer has just discovered commas, and has literally scattered them everywhere at the expense of any full stops.
How do you "flourish" someone?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how shit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The bitch in the ditch is going down!
Ironic isn't it? Suddenly it feels 'safe' in the arms of Biffa in the house where it was apparently "violently assaulted............................" :)

• Sick

Gx2018

It’s pretty telling that someone who just flipped a car drunk and high is heading to the party capital of America with a guy who is drinking in front of her.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
just read, the nanny won £4000 from her, for unfair dismissal and then she sold her story saying she(jordan) would come home drunk and pete would call her a s lag , the only family time they spent together was for photos and they taught harvey to swear for a laugh! it said katie was furious she sold her story. what a pair of bathstands!
I thought it was a bit unfair that the sacking of the nanny was filmed. The poor girl looked mortified. KP was acting all the big I am then shat herself because the nanny could see her through the window!!!
After watching more episodes than I dare admit to she seemed a lot more likeable then, more well spoken (if that’s at all possible) and a lot more vulnerable.
PA was a grade A dick and was quite good at gaslighting her on camera then acting the nice guy when she retaliated. They both loved themselves far more than they loved each other. Wonder if it’s the same with Cole with teeth brighter than the sun Woods?