Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh please, if there is a God, let her be in a jail cell at JFK immigration. And God, if you're listening, please let them swab her plastic fingernails for Coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

scannertd

Chatty Member
And the lies continue.

Former glamour model Katie Price enjoyed weekend with future in-laws as she grabbed a lunch with fiancé Carl Woods’ parents.

The 43-year-old star turned to Instagram and shared the adorable photo with Carl’s family as they enjoyed Sunday afternoon together.

She posted the sweet photo with caption “Had a nice roast with the in-laws” followed by a heart

1. That isn't his mum, it's his dad's latest bit of fluff.

2. You have to married for them to be in laws

3. If it was lunch why is it dark outside, or have the confused 1pm with 1am
Something wrong with her face, using smooth peanut butter as foundation now:LOL:

• Haha

BicBiro

I'm not sure Harveyslaw exists. Coleslaw* does exist. It's almost 100% cabbage.

(* also known as Coalslaw, Crawlslaw, Wankyslaw. Never known as Carlslaw as this is unpronounceable )

• Haha

These two were both as narcissistic as each other. I think he is the only bloke she has ever actually loved though and won’t ever settle with anyone else.
About 3:50 in “dad of the year” Pete completely brushes off Junior. He’s upsets they’re going away and PA is more concerned whether his ripped Jeans are in fashion or not!!

Yeah, I've never believed his reinvention as respectable Doctor's husband. He was forever begging her for blow jobs and dry humping her on camera. Anyone that marries this crone can get in the actual bin.

• Angry
  • Wow

20:25secs in listen to her words of wisdom
just read, the nanny won £4000 from her, for unfair dismissal and then she sold her story saying she(jordan) would come home drunk and pete would call her a s lag , the only family time they spent together was for photos and they taught harvey to swear for a laugh! it said katie was furious she sold her story. what a pair of bathstands!

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
She surely isn’t going to marry Cole over there is she, after all she married Alex there, a bit of deja vu 🤣 Can they not come up with anything original, for instance, how about a woodland wedding 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Badirene

VIP Member
Oh no Crawl
What happened to your Dolly,
Fa la la la la la la la
Tis the season
Tattlers are jolly
Fa la la la la la la la
Skanky got stuck
With this bellend
Fa la la la la la la la
Send her to borstal
For a lenghty spell
Fa la la la la la la la
Priceys goose is fully cooked
Fa la la la la la la la
All claims to fame are totally fooked
Fa la la la la la la la
Pete is still a propa wanker
Boyson is a total plonker
Fa la la la la la la la
Kierans arsehole is still hairy
Fa la la la la la la la
Pricey is still acting lairy
Fa la la la la la la

I find myself in a festive mood this evening folks, poor Katie may be facing Crimbo down the soup kitchen oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmareil386

Why does she never mention Jett? It's honestly like he doesn't exist. She can use Bunny to sell her overpriced shitty tat to the brain dead but Jett is no use to her whatsoever so is completely overlooked. How can anyone say she's a brilliant mother when really she's just an ugly selfish bastard!
This breaks me a little as someone who won’t have anymore children, she is so pissing ungrateful for these kids! I’d ‘flourish’ Jett in so much love (which hopefully his dad and partner are doing) but it’s so blatant that she doesn’t give a toss about him 😔 He’s such a sweet looking little lad

• Heart
  • Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Yes, for real. The repossession order should of happened not long ago, but as usual she managed to stall it. Coincidence that she was getting £500k from C4 for the renovation? 🤔
Don't understand why everything with her gets rescheduled? Why can't they ever just deal with it?😡😡😡

• Angry

Tamar

VIP Member
Now that she will officially be homeless, she can always ask the judge for a room, with 3 meals a day.

It might be a little cramped, but at least at least she won't have to pay

• Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️
She just doesn’t know how to dress for her shape. This top with the ridiculous flappy-wing-side-things just makes her already broad chest look ginormous.
Plus the beige leggings are unforgiving on anyone and the colour does her no favors. She’d be better if in darker colours which are slimming.
Also I wonder why she never wears jeans 👖?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
If it supposedly was not Carl #slapgate where was he and why did he not protect her when someone walked in and punched her
maybe she going to blame one of the many exs
Perhaps it was the plop kitchen's 32 year old delivery driver. Carl was busy in the bog, the delivery arrived, Skanky answered the door and the driver asked for payment. Skanky went berserk at the idea of anyone expecting her to pay for anything and started abusing the driver. He clocked her and took the ring as payment. Carl finished in the loo, saw Skanky's broken jaw and cut eye, started crying and hid in the loo again until the ambulance and police left. Next morning he was smuggled out in a laundry bag by Iron Lung to a place of safety where he could be reunited with his Dolly. This makes perfect sense to me.

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Soooo, she suffered PTSD from the attack and then goes back to the scene of the alleged incident to spend a relaxing night in. She is like Teflon! Nothing sticks to her! Magic recoveries for whatever trauma and drama she experiences! All self inflicted, of course!