Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
£500k isn't that much in the scheme of things, I wonder if Carl and his father will bail her out, I'm sure they could stitch her up and get themselves a cheap house. I'm surprised the debt isn't higher, what happened to the HMRC debt, the overdue mortgage payments, Alex's payout and all the other creditors?
Archefields have a charge on the property for over £900k meaning even if she clears the mortgage the house would still reprocessed to settle the debt with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Seriously, what is going on with her shape, she looks like an old bag of potatoes, with bits sticking out everywhere.

View attachment 851028

I do hope we’re not going to see her flaunting herself in a bikini, if she’s going on hols again, the horrors never end 😱

Though it’s probably off to a Turkey to get lipo. By the law of averages one of these ops is going to go wrong soon. The woman is a fool, and is going to leave her kids without a mother if this continues. That priory visit worked, didn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

In the words of Patsy Stone from Ab Fab "Looks like a Zeppelin in a condom."

• Haha

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Please sign the petition to ban her from owning animals. If you haven't already thankyou. - Change.org
Just type Katie price in their search bar.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Its says he picked her up from Harveys house after visisting Harvey. I thought Harvey was at residential college now and also, isnt that across the road from his house? so why did she need picking up? Are her trotters too sore to cross the road or was she blinded by the cameras of the paparazzi?
She'll have packed for her holiday at home, which I'm guessing is Harvey's house. She's living there I bet. I always said that's what would happen, she'd go there after he moved away, it was all a con renting him 'a house of his own' just so the rent would be paid out of his funds. It'll be kept on for when he's 'home for the holidays' etc. If he ever is
That's why Blade is there too. I bet Carwash will move in there with her after his house is sold an'all.

• Sad
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Apparently this new book is so successful there is already another in the pipeline. The possible title is “Katie Price : The Wigs are off. Here’s the Bald Facts”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ecosse

VIP Member
Off-topic, I know, as she hasn't been anywhere near the priory in person, but if I had been a patient in there and Price turned up to one of my group sessions, I'd have been absolutely RAGING! She would have made the whole thing about her.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
There is NOTHING to explain .... she drove while banned 6 times ... drunk and drugged out of her thick head, the ONLY thing she is sorry for ... ` she got caught ` otherwise, she would have done it, again, again and again ... eventually killing innocent people, that includes her children ( has also been driving all along, the bans never stopped her ) ... she's also too dumb to realise, that the way she comes across in these sickening self obsessed NARCISSIST videos, speak volumes on what she is really about ` SELF `.... she clearly puts herself first, then others that could have been hurt/killed by her reckless behaviour, this makes her ` apology `..... hot air, cancelled ... null and void, just a load of noise, coming from her vile gob!! AS USUAL ... those of us, who can see through her BS lies, know exactly what this selfish cunt is about ...... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME .... ME ... ME and ... ME ... ` I ` could have been hurt ` I ` could have been killed .... ( Oh yeah an afterthought ) ... I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone ..... DO FUCK OFF PRICE!! .... we can all hope the judge is having a bad day on Dec 15th, and puts you behind fucking bars, where you belong!! 👊👊🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Her minions aren't helping either, commenting on how beautiful she looks - she is NOT beautiful, she is NOT stunning, she is NOT pretty - SHE IS UGLY INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!
I would love to see a cross section of the type of people that actually look up to her. I don’t want to sterotype but would imagine it’s a bit like this….😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
The odd, awkward phrasing of her “you will know soon what happened to me” post about Carl. She is clearly saying-finally-that out t wasn’t him. I wonder what they have cooked up?

• Angry

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Soooo, she suffered PTSD from the attack and then goes back to the scene of the alleged incident to spend a relaxing night in. She is like Teflon! Nothing sticks to her! Magic recoveries for whatever trauma and drama she experiences! All self inflicted, of course!
“Safe Place” 🤣🤣🤣 Whilst only a few weeks ago it was fleeing, from there on it’s broken trotters, for its life with a broken jaw and fractured eye socket. I can sense more drama coming in the coming weeks. 🤣🤣🤣 Shows how shit the Priory treatment is and Pricey’s inability to change. The bitch in the ditch is going down!

• Haha
  • Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
why doesnt lambo number one pay off her debts? , after all he buys expensive rings from the high stores of london , owns god knows how many flash sports cars
oh hang on yeh..............hes a phoney

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DC16

VIP Member
People still turning on her, on the post she put up yesterday. People have really had enough of her bull 💩 now 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Someone is actually holding her accountable!?!?!
OMG .. I sooooo hope this is true... cant stand the thought of her having living in or even having access to this house knowing how much she owes everyone .. including normal everyday people whose businesses have been ruined by her...😪

Nasty little Bloated Toad 🤑🤢🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Wirlesswill

Message for Katie
You had a good run, but now you've lost control of the narrative. It doesn't matter how hard you push back now, you will only make things worse. Go home, lock the door, switch off the phone. Take whatever medicine is coming, legal and medical. Maybe, just maybe, you may come back with something to offer the world. And you never know, you might find something that you like about yourself... Learn about love, kindness and compassion, build genuine relationships with your children and most importantly......ditch the dodgy car salesman. Actually he's an insult to that trade. I should know I was one😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
I have just been to the dentist. No magazines in sight.👏
I know, couldn’t believe they had magazines there at all - let alone ones over 2yrs old with pwicey on the front!

There is NOTHING to explain .... she drove while banned 6 times ... drunk and drugged out of her thick head, the ONLY thing she is sorry for ... ` she got caught ` otherwise, she would have done it, again, again and again ... eventually killing innocent people, that includes her children ( has also been driving all along, the bans never stopped her ) ... she's also too dumb to realise, that the way she comes across in these sickening self obsessed NARCISSIST videos, speak volumes on what she is really about ` SELF `.... she clearly puts herself first, then others that could have been hurt/killed by her reckless behaviour, this makes her ` apology `..... hot air, cancelled ... null and void, just a load of noise, coming from her vile gob!! AS USUAL ... those of us, who can see through her BS lies, know exactly what this selfish cunt is about ...... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME .... ME ... ME and ... ME ... ` I ` could have been hurt ` I ` could have been killed .... ( Oh yeah an afterthought ) ... I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone ..... DO FUCK OFF PRICE!! .... we can all hope the judge is having a bad day on Dec 15th, and puts you behind fucking bars, where you belong!! 👊👊🤬🤬🤬
Spot on 👏

I bet she has driven lots of times whilst banned. She’s the most sorry at being caught and potentially being held accountable this time!

Last edited:

plinky

VIP Member
Hurrah! Someone else who sees him for what he is.
He was quite gross around her, I think the issue was she was always being overly sexual but then also always pushing him away. He did not deal with this respectfully at all. Saying that, she did this to all her partners

how no one could see she was addicted to ‘the feeling’ of drugs in any of these surgery videos is beyond me! She’s been openly addicted to sedatives, anaesthetics and painkillers for years

• Wow
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
  • Heart