Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keyser666

The judge told her not to commit any further offences, if this story is true, she has. If you read my post I'm wondering, hoping, that even though it's not in the UK they'll take note. And surely probation will take note, she's taking the piss.
Regardless if she does or not she would not be convicted in time be it here or abroad before her sentencing hearing so these cannot be taken into account anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
Forgot to say very importantly there are changing facilities for mums and dads with babes. Turn right at the Golden Oak tree. I’m off for a lie down

• Haha

keyser666

So will this count as committing a further offence, cos the judge told her not to... BBC it etc all know she's a washed up mess now, she's finally burnt those bridges. Cole's vid at the airport is interesting, she looks well pissed off, she must know she's put herself in more trouble. But he sounds perky, excited to be on holiday. No way is she going to stay out of trouble while she's with him.
Oh, and what will the probation service make of this, lying on the ESTA too.
Committing what further offence ? What did the DJ tell her and what has probationbgot to do with this ?

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm getting tragic anna nicole smith / Britney Murphy vibes here. The fading 'star' marries a big fat slob ( or rank old geezer) and is then found
dead in some grotty apartment.
but in her case she's the big fat slob, the completely faded "star" marrying ol' Biffa the unknown wannabee

She must be real jellus of Jodie Marsh's Elvis lookalike bloke then :)

Reactions: 4

keyser666

Lying on the ESTA, and getting thrown off a flight for not complying with wearing a face mask. People in the UK get arrested don't they? Surely probation would be interested in the whole thing, she's clearly not changed at all, still drinking.
Nothing to do with UK law, that’s for HS and immigration, nothing to do with probation either and what has a uk judge have to do with it ?

Reactions: 2