Katie Price #77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder since we know do little about crawls past, and that he seems to think he lives in Vegas, that maybe he got married there once before, find my past came up with nothing in marriage records
He had a company called UKVEGASVIP LTD , still showing on company house although its dissolved. Says was for making reservations etc for clients. Think he opèned it, no one used them and it was struck off as no accounts filed. , as they do.

Reactions: 15
The holes on crocs are to let your dignity out.
Hahahahhahahahahhahaaaaa….I think this is the best statement I have ever read in my life! I shall be keeping this one and using it forever more!

Reactions: 18
It'll be interesting to see if they put the same manky clothes on again for 'My public apology #2'

Meanwhile the sister has been shopping in Blue Water... for fucking bath bombs! You'd think KP would bung her a few of hers...
Bath Boom? (another illiterate Pie Quay)

And to think this link started oh so well...I FUCKING GIVE UP!!

Welcome here is the video
You can see from this video that she really doesn't give a shit. With every I, I, I, me, me, me statement she's looking up to her right (ten to 11 on a clock-face) which indicates she's absolutely LYING through her Turkey Teef.

If he is sitting with a pint, there's no way she will be slugging water.
AND... Hasn't she always maintained that Cole is teetotal??

If he is sitting with a pint, there's no way she will be slugging water.
AND... Hasn't she always maintained that Cole is teetotal??
It won't be long before it his the papers, dm already have it on their Twitter page
If this story is true (please, God - let it be true) I wonder if it will impact her court appearance(s)?

If this story is true (and please God - let it be true) then I wonder if her/their behaviour on board a flight will impact her court cases??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also where the fuck did they get the money for flights?it ain’t cheap to fly to the States.Lying bastards,probably nicked it from H trust.

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 13
Dear DM, bit quick to publish that, eh? Drop the dead donkey asap, there's a much better headline in the KP saga now!!

Reactions: 9
this would have been a working visa that takes a few months to obtain and Katie won’t have one of these, she would have used an ESTA and I have no doubt she would have lied here

Do not get how you can fly to the us while you have been charged with criminal charges and are awaiting court. Shes a flight risk for a start. You would genuinely think passports would ha e to be handed over. And surely he's bailed still.
She is not a flight risk and nowhere near one. She doesn’t have the funds to permanently leave the UK and the offence is not serious enough to retain her passport or previous pattern of history of failing to surrender under the bail act although I do have a boggle she failed to turn up for one hearing blaming the children or death of a pet or something
So who do we need to alert in the US that she's on bail?
she has done nothing wrong by going abroad whilst on bail or to the US she does though have previous convictions that are considered a felony and would not allow her to travel under the ESTA scheme. homeland security and immigration need to be contacted as I have no doubt she has used the ESTA scheme as she would not be able to get a working visa and no chance of a tourist visa

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.