Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why he should have full custody of his kids,

Meanwhile

isn't she ment to be on holiday? can't she stay off social media for five farking minutes?
Well, they might have to talk to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s still there, unfortunately

View attachment 283397
They are comparing her to the donkey on the Listrine advert they have matching teeth.😂😂

That's why he should have full custody of his kids,

Meanwhile

isn't she ment to be on holiday? can't she stay off social media for five farking minutes?
Saint Peter!! He’s as bad as her making money off the kids!! Don’t let him fool you. Two peas in a pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are comparing her to the donkey on the Listrine advert they have matching teeth.😂😂

Saint Peter!! He’s as bad as her making money off the kids!! Don’t let him fool you. Two peas in a pod.
I'd prefer Pete have the kids than Katie, at least they might have some morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree he’s bad but I don’t think he’s as bad as her also I think Emily helps to keep a bit more grounded. He videos them but doesn’t have them selling anything unlike her. I could be wrong. He definitely uses them for attention, attention he wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for them. However, she is next funking level! I feel mortified for her.

Reactions: 14

He's far from a saint but he has custody of those kids while she has only visitation and holidays, when she can be arsed.That tells you what the courts think, that she's a neglectful narcissistic bleep who can't even look after a two month old puppy without killing it. He's rearing them at this point and seeing to their schooling and health needs while their alleged mother wastes more money on clothes and her rent-a-penis latest duck buddy instead of paying the people who provided services to her.
There is no comparison in their parenting styles.He's a dad and she's a selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He's far from a saint but he has custody of those kids while she has only visitation and holidays, when she can be arsed.That tells you what the courts think, that she's a neglectful narcissistic bleep who can't even look after a two month old puppy without killing it. He's rearing them at this point and seeing to their schooling and health needs while their alleged mother wastes more money on clothes and her rent-a-penis latest duck buddy instead of paying the people who provided services to her.
There is no comparison in their parenting styles.He's a dad and she's a selfish bleep.
How is all the info on her having visitation only known? Inside info, or based on what is out there in public on how often she sees them etc? I only started paying real attention to her again with the Quest show, and was shocked with how badly she'd deteriorated since her early days with Peter. Admittedly, until this site/and her threads popped up I hadn't noticed her kids weren't living with her.

Reactions: 3
Evidenced by how she until recently never had them for say schools hols or a week at a time... I read Junior refused to sleep over on visitations at her vile mucky mansion it was so vile. Bit of a coincidence both father's have the kids living them full time and they only visit skanky flaps... Hence obvious that it's a court agreement. I think she has only in the last 6 or so months been able to have holidays with them, she had a drugs test and showed it in court... Hence the priory to prove it after the holiday snorting with boys/ lads on holiday that was filmed and sold to the papers. She s living in Essex with tosser teef and all 4 kids go to school in Sussex so she won't see them school dsys. And Harvey's residential is near her old home in w.sussex.So visitation will be even less wiv Turkey teef in Essex unless it's an odd weekend or school holiday time and she 'll Insta it as hey I m a great mum despite being in a wheelchair😄😤😡😵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel you can tell the love Peter has for his kids - it shines through. He doesn’t put them down, make it all about him or go out of his way to shock them. He is also clearly providing a safe, normal loving family home with stability - nothing I get from when you see them with Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ooh I wonder who the anonymous source is!!! 😊
Her bald patch is from all the hair extensions she has had over the years. She is the least stressed person despite her bankruptcy woes because she has shown us all the time that she is having a ball with unlimited funds. Bankruptcy stress....Lauren’s behind!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In Scotland, vulnerable adults have to have a court appointed guardian. It is usually a family member, mum, dad etc. But they're responsible for completing financial paperwork etc to ensure that their relative is well cared for.

How does this idiot get away with treating Harvey like she does???

She wheels the poor kid out when she wants sympathy. Surely if he's happy and settled in residential care, somebody should be making sure that's where he remains??? If there's nobody in the family able to do it, surely Social Work have a responsibility???

Reactions: 6
As from 4am Sunday 25 October Maldives have just been added to UK travel corridors, no need for them to quarantine if they arrive back after that so no excuse not to see her other kids or avoid her bankruptcy hearing. In theory.

Reactions: 13
Just seen In the daily fail (sorry don’t know how to link 🙈) that her veneers have fallen out!

someone called it earlier in the thread that this would be one of a few things that she would be selling stories about whilst on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.