Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Shes such an attention seeker. If you think you might be pregnant the last thing I'd do is tell the press. 1. Id take a few tests, you know, see if I am pregnant. Then wait for the 12 week scan at the earliest.
My youngest we told our close family's and that's it.
And if I thought I was pregnant everytime I had a craving for some food that would be every day. I fancied apple dipped in choc earlier. Defo not pregnant. I wanted a Sunday dinner yesterday. Still not pregnant!!
Have a bit of understanding, will you?
It's not like that for Katie.
To successfully monetise a pregnancy, it's important that the public know about it from (or preferably before) conception.
Also, we don't know when Cole's contract ends: who's to say he'll still be around for the 12 week scan?
Your lack of empathy and compassion for poor Katie and the current love of her life is just staggering to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

dee_mc

VIP Member
Wow, that thing makes my "cluster of stars on my back because I have no imagination" tatt look like a work of art.
Least it'll be easy to cover when he goes for the inevitable full sleeve - maybe he's an Aerosmith fan? Bang a pair of sunglasses over it and it'd pass for Steven Tyler.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
It's Page 48 now, you know what that means.
post your thread name suggestions and vote!

I'm sure we have plenty of material, something teef related perhaps.
Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Her kids have just broken up from school for HT and she’s just jetted off without them, then will have to quarantine when she gets back for 14 days so won’t see them at all! 😡
She has 5 kids, none live with her and now she won’t even get to see them in their school holidays.

What a selfish uncaring cow. I find that very odd behaviour. She’s not a Mum in any sense of the word.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

dee_mc

VIP Member
"Couples that work together, stay together"
Not when one half of the couple is Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lexibone

I have rarely posted on tattle, I’m more of a lurker but Jesus Christ this pair have forced my hand! Fricking Coal and his “I don’t want to be famous, it seems horrible”, mate you’ve already been on 2 previous reality shows, that’s doesn’t exactly scream I want a quiet life 😩......he’s an absolute chancer! Also when first describing their relationship and introducing him “we have each others social media not because of anything just so ppl can’t make up stories”, if you had trust then no amount of stories would change anything! This guy though! Red flags all over the shop!! She’s thinks because he’s paying for stuff then he’s alright but He’s paying for stuff because he’s making money off her! He’s laying the money out because staying with her and making her fall in love with him gives him better returns! The way they’re acting together is not normal! The whole “Katie woods” thing is psychotic. She’s mental saying she’s never been this way with a guy before, we’ve heard every single thing she’s saying many times previously! All that being said it’s great entertainment for us. I predict him pissing off within 2 years when she can’t get pregnant then he will hang off the back of this “fame” for yrs to come whilst she calls him “another ex who used me” 🙄😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I sincerely hope she starts menopause soon. She doesn't deserve another baby. She can't be a mum to the children she already has 😡
And there’s people like me that can’t have them and it’s all I wanted. She makes me sick. I hope SS are involved. If she wasn’t well known, they would be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
If the guy does Steroids (like someone said on here he mentioned it somewhere) then him around the kids is questionable. Karie being around another drug user makes her more vunerable. Id be getting drug tests on him if I were a parent even on her. No more chance taking. She broke her feet (didnt she say she was tipsy around the kids in a park in the day? Carl shpuld know better its evidwnt she is vunerable); a puppy fatality, previous drug/mental health issues and he is a practical stranger of a boyfriend around these kids. She goes right in. I cant imagine she did checks on him.
God forbid theres another accident... its about time there was preventative measures/checks should another disaster occur 😞
She is not vulnerable. She's a fucking know-all bitch who imagines she is a great catch and refuses to believe that she's a washed up old hag.
That's not vulnerability, it's total arrogance. She thinks her shit and farts don't smell, literally, and that she can read people, but she is thick as shit and too up herself to think for one minute that any bloke she deigns to share her fanny with is anything other than Mr Right.
This guy is 100% using her. A blind man can see it, we can see it, everyone can see it but she's too arrogant to believe it.
I don't blame him for doing what he's doing, he is what he is, a chancer and a seasoned liar, but she is a mother of 5 kids and should keep her pick ups away from her children. Even most street prostitutes keep their business separate from their children's lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lorny

VIP Member
Latest from the mirror , you are going to love this.

Err Katie, your body probably can't handle more than one more kid, Especially if you have yet another C section.
She wants to change her name to Woods😂she talks like a teenager in love for the first time when in reality she’s a washed up old spunk bucket!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28