Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is bullshit. Her bald patches were probably due to the constant hair extensions.

I don't think KP has been stressed about anything in her whole life. She is oblivious to anything other than finding the next man.

All the stupid crap she spouts about the boyfriend understanding her, being a real man, love of her life is literally a cut and paste from the last poor sucker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know how they met? ๐Ÿค”. I can't remember if its been mentioned before.
Apparently at Sheesh were all the z listers love in I think Essex not really sure, but on his or her Instagram cant remember, someone was posting this is maybe a couple of weeks ago saying a while before they got together they were in Sheesh with Carl and Katie was in that night too and he spent all night slagging her off to everyone at the table saying what a nightmare she was and how could anyone go near her. Then another post said they had a hell of a story if a newspaper would give them a good price and also she had slept with him just before lockdown ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently at Sheesh were all the z listers love in I think Essex not really sure, but on his or her Instagram cant remember, someone was posting this is maybe a couple of weeks ago saying a while before they got together they were in Sheesh with Carl and Katie was in that night too and he spent all night slagging her off to everyone at the table saying what a nightmare she was and how could anyone go near her. Then another post said they had a hell of a story if a newspaper would give them a good price and also she had slept with him just before lockdown ๐Ÿค”
Wow, thanks for that. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Very interesting! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
No tattoo of Carl on her arm at the hair transplant clinic. Must have done some time ago.

Reactions: 4
Found a holiday snap you might not want to really see.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Christ, her mouth looks deformed. Not just the TEEF but her lips, yuck.
She's overfilled her lips, so the filler has crossed the lip line. There are so many women who look like this now! They always have the teef too.

Reactions: 7
Her top lip is starting to curl upwards. It casts a shadow, so looks like a tash ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't wait to see this relationship implode.The fallout is going to be spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. If she'd carried on with him quietly then if it did go wrong,no problem. She's really built this up to come crashing down ๐Ÿคฃ
The Question is just who will walk first.
Dont they have the same management? If so always a problem...

Reactions: 3
I refuse to watch her you tube tit. Is she pregnant or was that just another attention seeking ridiculous stunt to keep her in the column inches ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
I could only stomach 2 mins, then forwarded to the end... it's embarrassing and cringe. These two are seriously on something. No couple act like this at their age.... his family must surely be mortified!! And oddly never hear anything of them or his friends .... very weird

Reactions: 4
My oh my.....I honestly have nothing else to say but desperation is not a good look!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.