Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AARGH AARGH AARGH thank you - I hadn't seen the posts
There’s a pic on their ‘adventures of waxwork and rentadick’ grid. But it sounds like they might have been gifted tickets, as they were on BA’s first ever flight to the Maldives from Heathrow... Although why BA would choose that pair to advertise for them is beyond me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a pic on their ‘adventures of waxwork and rentadick’ grid. But it sounds like they might have been gifted tickets, as they were on BA’s first ever flight to the Maldives from Heathrow... Although why BA would choose that pair to advertise for them is beyond me!!
I was already angry on behalf of the amazing staff that were mugged off by BA recently. Now I know they’re ‘gifting’ first class tickets to scumbags like this, well they can whistle for ever having my custom again. Get fucked British Airways.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On one of the videos on the plane Carl stated they were not aware that it was the first flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On one of the videos on the plane Carl stated they were not aware that it was the first flight.
Ah fair enough!! I’ve only seen the grid post where it’s stated that it was, so apologies if I’ve got it wrong. Just so used to them not paying for anything I guess!

It wasn't, the first flight on this route was last Friday, not the Sunday flight they were one. I can't believe BA staff told them this.

Reactions: 5
Katie Price #8 Latex Lil's a gummy old trout, her Turkey teeth have fallen out 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmmm,well load of tit,she will get away with it.

Sorry but if this is true, it’s an absolute piss take. How can she sit there, in a luxury Maldives hotel, and talk her way out of bankruptcy? She’s a disgrace.
She’ll have given Carl the money to pay for it, so it fits the narrative for court.Absolutely no shame. She should be locked up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh please let them catch her and lock her up...
They flog people in the Maldives for adultery .... so if Fishy Flaps gets caught shagging Carl Codpiece-twit she could face a real lashing. Might teach her a well deserved lesson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The cases are heard remotely by Skype so she could be anywhere to take part.
Well, she is sticking it to the judge and the whole bankruptcy court by streaming her appearance in from the Maldives. Wonder if the judge will be impressed? Maybe she will use her lack of teeth as an excuse to postpone or not appear.

Reactions: 6
This is what she's turning into... she's actually embarrassingly tragic 🤢
Hahahaha my fella (not from UK) just asked me who these pics were of, so I was explaining who Rod now Jessica is and when I got to KP, he said "oh wait, they're not the same person, I just thought it was a different hairstyle in the second one" ... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They flog people in the Maldives for adultery .... so if Fishy Flaps gets caught shagging Carl Codpiece-twit she could face a real lashing. Might teach her a well deserved lesson.
Nothing teaches her a lesson, she's a complete brain dead idiot. The only thing I can see sorting her out is being locked up in some foreign hellhole jail, but she'd miraculously even worm her way out of there no doubt. Just what more does this thing have to do to get her comeuppance, she's got more bleeping lives than the full cast of 'Cats'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs, fingers crossed an older, traditional stickler of a judge, posh, who will have no time for her skankiness and want to set an example, hard....can but hope and pray🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Eeeekkkkk nothing worse than family
For what’s its worth, I don’t think it’s true...just her drug induced, paranoid delusions. Burning yet another bridge in her life. Her brother tried in vain to help her revive her career after Claire left. He did ok with some short terms deals (Signed by Katie Price and some low range clothing lines) but all her spending on vacations, drugs and weddings...she couldn’t maintain anything meaningful.

Reactions: 5
She needs, fingers crossed an older, traditional stickler of a judge, posh, who will have no time for her skankiness and want to set an example, hard....can but hope and pray🙏🙏🙏🙏
I'd love to see Judge Rinder sort her out (ok, I know, he couldn't) but that would be so funny! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS.. 😡😵😠😠 is there NOTHING skanky fanny flaps ,troutpout and Chase Communications won't do/ say for a newspaper article to get a fee😤😷😷😷

Dolly we crossed at exActly the same time!!!😆😃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.