Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were Tattlers, Coal's not been able to impregnate the latex one this month:

Thank god. Last thing this planet needs is the spawn of those pair

Reactions: 5
I just can't believe Carl would want to have a baby with her. It's too far fetched. Initially I thought it was a set up by their agents to get them headlines but now I'm starting to think she really likes him and wants the babies and marriage with him. I don't think he wants anything long term. It's just for exposure and followers.

How far will he go with this is the question.

Reactions: 10
I could only stomach 2 mins, then forwarded to the end... it's embarrassing and cringe. These two are seriously on something. No couple act like this at their age.... his family must surely be mortified!! And oddly never hear anything of them or his friends .... very weird
Tell you what, if I was his bloody mother he'd have no chance of getting her up the duff, his bollox would be dangling from my earholes as a new pair of earrings, getting mixed up with that trollop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope she starts menopause soon. She doesn't deserve another baby. She can't be a mum to the children she already has 😡

Reactions: 21
I just don't believe it. She's as thick as tit and Coal is leading her down the garden path. 1. Because he can make money from her. 2. The novelty value of being with a former glamour model that he used to lust over.

He will end up with custody of any kid they have - his mum/sister will probably end up raising it. I can see it now, headlines of him as a single father. He'll end up with some other z-list wannabe and Katie will probably die of an overdose. She barely has any braincells left.

Reactions: 12
I do believe that she falls hard for anyone who will give her attention as she so desperately wants to be loved. That prick though is just after the cash and will duck off first chance he gets

Reactions: 13
Kris boyson ‘the one’

Alex Reid

Leandro

and I can’t be bothered to find anymore but repeat for Keiron, Peter, and the rest
Regular used phrases ‘mans man’ ‘not fame hungry’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Kris boyson ‘the one’

Alex Reid

Leandro

and I can’t be bothered to find anymore but repeat for Keiron, Peter, and the rest
Pmsl, its like Groundhog Day all the time innit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kris boyson ‘the one’

Alex Reid

Leandro

And this point the jornos must just hit copy and paste and just change the name!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sincerely hope she starts menopause soon. She doesn't deserve another baby. She can't be a mum to the children she already has 😡
And there’s people like me that can’t have them and it’s all I wanted. She makes me sick. I hope SS are involved. If she wasn’t well known, they would be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's totally lost sight of how bad she looks. This seems to happen frighteningly quickly with plastic surgery/fillers/Botox. You'd think family would try to intervene. I'd certainly be telling my sister.

Reactions: 7
I just can't believe Carl would want to have a baby with her. It's too far fetched. Initially I thought it was a set up by their agents to get them headlines but now I'm starting to think she really likes him and wants the babies and marriage with him. I don't think he wants anything long term. It's just for exposure and followers.

How far will he go with this is the question.
Katie has carl where she wants him, wrapped around her little finger, she's good at getting blokes but can't seem to keep them long.

Reactions: 4
why is she trying for another kid :rolleyes:

she doesn't give a duck about the ones she already has!

Reactions: 9

How much more normal do the kids seem with Peter.
That's why he should have full custody of his kids,

Meanwhile

isn't she ment to be on holiday? can't she stay off social media for five farking minutes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.