Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is gorgeous and out of the spotlight. I didn't even know she had a sister! I wonder if her sister is ashamed of Katie?

Her sister literally has the perfect life with a partner that loves her unconditionally and she doesn't give a tit about plastic surgery. They live in peace in a beautiful home that is well decorated. This is the life KP wishes she had and you can't convince me otherwise.

Someone should start telling KP on instagram how gorgeous her little sis is. ;)

Reactions: 11
She is a tit advertisement for that clinic if her teeth are falling out 🤣
She can't exactly get a refund since she probably didn't pay for them in the first place!

It's Page 48 now, you know what that means.
post your thread name suggestions and vote!

I'm sure we have plenty of material, something teef related perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If they have fallen out then that’s a shame, The only bright thing about her were her turkey teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe include... Fings fucked... The fangs are back cos the twinkling bright Turkey teef transformation tanked...time for Turkey trip two.. Will Cole s fall out of his hole too??? Just ideas😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's Page 48 now, you know what that means.
post your thread name suggestions and vote!

I'm sure we have plenty of material, something teef related perhaps.
Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Those teeth make her look her like Christopher Walken in Sleepy Hollow.Grotesque. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else thought that the teeth story has come out today and on the same day the Maldives has come off the quarentenee list. She now needs to travel to Turkey for (emergency treatment). Is she finding excuses now to not turn up in court (again)

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Chaotic Katie and the Karmacarlmeleon: turkey teefs, broken feet’s and baby makes alimony

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but what happened to her brother that used to look after her finances?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thought that the teeth story has come out today and on the same day the Maldives has come off the quarentenee list. She now needs to travel to Turkey for (emergency treatment). Is she finding excuses now to not turn up in court (again)
The cases are heard remotely by Skype so she could be anywhere to take part.

Reactions: 1
Awww no, did her puppy die? That's awful. I wonder how it died?? Remember when Harvey was little and jumped into a boiling hot bath? She was having a party at the time I think

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Awww no, did her puppy die? That's awful. I wonder how it died?? Remember when Harvey was little and jumped into a boiling hot bath? She was having a party at the time I think
The poor puppy was ‘caught’ in a reclining chair,but info has been very vague,I reckon the poor thing someone sat on it.That’s about the fourth dog that’s died along with two horses as well,she is a total witch,she should never have animals near her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The Sun claims they flew out First Class to the Maldives. This is fake news. If they had we would have been treated to copious photos of the cabin, furthermore ANYONE can be photographed outside the BA First terminal at Heathrow. There's no evidence they actually entered it!

Reactions: 1
The Sun claims they flew out First Class to the Maldives. This is fake news. If they had we would have been treated to copious photos of the cabin, furthermore ANYONE can be photographed outside the BA First terminal at Heathrow. There's no evidence they actually entered it!
Didn't we see pics of them in the plush first class seats?
They hardly let them sit there for the photo op, then sent them back to cattle class?
It'd take a while to fumigate the first class area after them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly it's true, they were both posting on their IG stories when they were in the first class section on the plane

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.