Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from Part 6

Suggested by TC14

Reactions: 13
Staged?? I think so.

And from the Mirror.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
These people really actually believe that Katie and Caaaaaaaol are avid users of Herbalife?

Really? Caaaaaaaol? Mr I-inject-myself-with-everything-and-anything 🙄

And these fools believe that it's Katie running and replying to them on The Pricey Lifestyle page 🤣

Reactions: 11
I have sent screenshots of the abuse she posted about that young
Model to the bbc I encourage others to do the same

Reactions: 7
Carrying on from Part 6

Suggested by TC14
Thanks everyone that voted (y) but I think I was actually voted by default :LOL:

Reactions: 3
This one I told her I did aswell but now she’s asking if anyone knows a spa for her and Carl

Not that big of a deal but she’s still bullying that model I joined her IG
What a lovely role model to her children 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I smell steaming piles of utter 💩💩💩😠😠😠. No way would she be doing the stupid stuff like on dick teeths shoulders ic she head metal pins and was facing 6 months in a wheel ch air.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's really gonna go off the deep end once this relationship breaks down. She literally looks like an old leather boot with make-up on, and Cole is out of her league - (smarter and more conniving) - she knows it too. This is the most dependent and clingy I've seen her.

He seemed sincere when he was talking about not wanting to be an 'old dad' - unlike Kris who was repulsed by that talk. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant soon. He's probably already dreaming about the endorsements he would get marketing himself as a single dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's really gonna go off the deep end once this relationship breaks down. She literally looks like an old leather boot with make-up on, and Cole is out of her league - (smarter and more conniving) - she knows it too. This is the most dependent and clingy I've seen her.

He seemed sincere when he was talking about not wanting to be an 'old dad' - unlike Kris who was repulsed by that talk. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant soon. He's probably already dreaming about the endorsements he would get marketing himself as a single dad.
She has had fertility issues in the past despite five kids so it might be pretty hard for her to get and stay pregnant

Reactions: 4
"Couples that work together, stay together"
Not when one half of the couple is Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.