Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i said it will be i dont drink or take drugs SOMEONE ELSE must have spiked her orange juice
My ex tried that excuse in family court with ss & needless to say no one believed he was spiked with the white stuff

Reactions: 18
You know she will come out of this smelling of roses
I hope to god she doesn't. It's obscene that people are being sympathetic. When has she shown sympathy for anyone she's hurt or destroyed with her actions? Oh Allan, people
are gullible and fall for her tit🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Takes time for tests to come back. Hope he’s not prejudiced the case the tweet is still there 😳
She has no right to a defence.
The crime she has committed is driving whilst disqualified.
Whatever the police put out doesn't change the facts of her actual crime.

Plus as there is no name on the form they can say it was not connected to her.

Personally I love it as they have done what she does. Let people speculate on her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
People have short memories, she has driven more than once whilst banned. She could have killed someone, people need to remember this when asking for sympathy and understanding,because I’m sure as eggs is eggs if it was one of your family members killed by a banned driver under the influence of drink/drugs. I bet you would be baying for their blood.

Just because she is in the public eye doesn’t mean she should be treated differently, there is no excuse for the latest debacle of her life.

Self first last and in between , she needs to think of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing with KP that winds me up the most is that she is absolutely vile to people who she doesn’t like. Bullying, vindictive and downright nasty behaviour is a regular occurrence from her.
And yes as said above she is a sex offender. How is she any better than Stephen Bear?
There is definitely a double standard being applied …but not in the way indicated by some…she’s not being held to a higher standard, she’s not being held to anything???

In my experience the only people who ever say the ‘be nice’ bullshit are themselves bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope to god she doesn't. It's obscene that people are being sympathetic. When has she shown sympathy for anyone she's hurt or destroyed with her actions? Oh Allan, people
are gullible and fall for her tit🤦‍♀️
They make me want to scream, poor Katie this,poor katie that!..she would steal your last rolo and blame someone ese

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Steve Allen mention it at all this morning?

Only heard him going on about his health advice - don't eat more than one banana else you'll get potassium poisoning 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s no way she shud get away lightly. If she does get away with just a “slap on the wrist”, it means she’ll have already traded for Masonic d*ck 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

What do people think of this headline? :mad:
WTF, they are starting to rally behind their cash cow aren’t they. Yesterday I couldn’t see how she could away with this one, really thought most people and our media would see she’s out of control and could have killed someone yesterday, but I’m starting to believe she may get away with it.
Starting to feel that it depends if she gets charged with drink/drug driving. Hope the initial reports aren’t wrong or some technicality gets her off. If there are no repercussions this time, she really is untouchable, she will be back more annoying than ever, rinsing “little poor old me” for all it’s worth, with TV shows no doubt falling over themselves to indulge her.
Actually feeling quite livid, she needs to made an example of, especially no more unsupervised access to her kids, I honestly fear for their welfare now.
Hope I’m wrong and they throw the book at her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
My ex tried that excuse in family court with ss & needless to say no one believed he was spiked with the white stuff
i can not believe you would hint that Katie(the peoples mother Terresa gods special gift to the people highest celebrity ever just quoting Bunnycuddles cause i am missing them) would lie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BBC news have just said she's in the court building. So I guess she will be appearing in person 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
WTF, they are starting to rally behind their cash cow aren’t they. Yesterday I couldn’t see how she could away with this one, really thought most people and our media would see she’s out of control and could have killed someone yesterday, but I’m starting to believe she may get away with it.
Starting to feel that it depends if she gets charged with drink/drug driving. Hope the initial reports aren’t wrong or some technicality gets her off. If there are no repercussions this time, she really is untouchable, she will be back more annoying than ever, rinsing “little poor old me” for all it’s worth, with TV shows no doubt falling over themselves to indulge her.
Actually feeling quite livid, she needs to made an example of, especially no more unsupervised access to her kids, I honestly fear for their welfare now.
Hope I’m wrong and they throw the book at her.
She will walk away from this relatively scot-free

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.