Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because she as no defence for the driving without a licence or insurance she could put up some kind of defence for the driving drunk and under drugs(i know there should be no defence for it)so the police will want to make sure they have all the facts(blood readings what type drugs what she had been up to to get in that state etc)before bringing chargers
Exactly blood tests show the drugs used and levels and the same with alcohol it shows the levels accurately

Reactions: 20
Whatever story she, her family, her PR spins on the drink/drug driving charges it will not make an iota of a difference to the outcome. There are no excuses in the eye of the law when it comes to these charges.... she will be banned for a long time and possibly (hopefully) a jail sentence, although I think it may be a suspended one!!. But that will still be a bonus as she will definitely get caught again and then it's prison for sure... so a win win here !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who the hell has been with her at MM - that's what I would like to know. What is all this rubbish about Crawl gifting her a BMW? Where would he get that type of money from and why haven't we seen the car - was it deliberately hidden?
BMW from his father's car business. Wonder if it was a bribe for her to change her statement about the assault! 🚗

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I find it suspicious that she crashed and went on a bender so soon after the Masterclasses, she defo got a cash payout from Jeyda/Pointy Chin straight after and splashed it on drugs and drink. Maybe that’s why she was so desperate to do so many masterclasses in one day

Reactions: 32
I took a short break to do the actual work I am paid to do and there is a new thread. Everything is moving at the speed of light.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thankyou penguin for starting another thread! Well done hunnybubbly on another winning title❤😘

I can't believe another thread has started already...I only popped off to shave my legs, well you know anniversaries, valentines day and my birthday I feel I should😁

I will catch up now...
Wait till you get older Ems,hair growth is more or less non existent 🤣 Havent done armpits for ages,hair has all gone.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Let's all just pray for a moment🙏

That the judge reads her wiki on here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine if she goes to prison what she’ll look like when she gets out. No constant Botox or what feels like weekly facelifts, no extensions, lashes, lip filler. Imagine if the veneers came off too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
This is the best thing that could happen to her, for her own sake and everyone else's.

My husband often uses the road she crashed down to commute to work early in the morning, doesn't bare thinking about if she had crashed into someone and taken away an innocent life for her own stupidity and selfishness.
I remember a tv interview with a Mum who had been to a wedding, they were travelling home with their girls who had been bridesmaids. A drunk driver crashed into them, some how the mum not only survived but got out of the wreckage. She said she sat cradling her daughter on the curb. The interviewer clarified when she said her daughter, it was her daughters decapitated head and the rest of her body was still in the far along with her dad and sister. All these years later I still go cold thinking about it

Shocking the fans still defending her. What exactly does she have to do for them to realise she’s a complete mess
Michelle Heaten has posted about what a lovely person Katie is and how she needs support and privacy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Whatever story she, her family, her PR spins on the drink/drug driving charges it will not make an iota of a difference to the outcome. There are no excuses in the eye of the law when it comes to these charges.... she will be banned for a long time and possibly (hopefully) a jail sentence, although I think it may be a suspended one!!. But that will still be a bonus as she will definitely get caught again and then it's prison for sure... so a win win here !!
Does she have a replacement PR then since ditching Kirsty? Or her family (doof doof doof doof doof) taken over that unenviable task?

I remember a tv interview with a Mum who had been to a wedding, they were travelling home with their girls who had been bridesmaids. A drunk driver crashed into them, some how the mum not only survived but got out of the wreckage. She said she sat cradling her daughter on the curb. The interviewer clarified when she said her daughter, it was her daughters decapitated head and the rest of her body was still in the far along with her dad and sister. All these years later I still go cold thinking about it

Michelle Heaten has posted about what a lovely person Katie is and how she needs support and privacy
Wow simply horrible - the stuff of nightmares. I'd never survive that shock.

So shut it Heaton then - oh a few more £ for you you horrible thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Finally caught up… only taken 2 days! I was so behind, about 3 threads back actually and then when the news hit she’d been arrested and had tipped the car, I knew I had to catch up ASAP 🤣 I think she’ll be out of nick later today after court, and most likely celebrating she’s out with alcohol and a few bags of sniff because hey why not her life is already fucked!!! Embarrassing really isn’t it, 40 odd year old woman and her life is shambles…

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if she goes to prison what she’ll look like when she gets out. No constant Botox or what feels like weekly facelifts, no extensions, lashes, lip filler. Imagine if the veneers came off too 😂
Tbh she'll look no worse than the pics of her getting a face lift, her face literally peeled away from her skull, or the pics of her with her veneers off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i said it will be i dont drink or take drugs SOMEONE ELSE must have spiked her orange juice
You can hear her foghorning her excuse can't you "well your 'onour I was doing a fasting cleanse for me 'elth and wellbeing and I consumed too many vegetables in me morning juice and someone (side-eyeing Sid the dog) popped too much vitamin c into the drink. I went on me way to provide clothing (track suits) and food (free sponsored kebabs) to the little orphans what live down the lane, and well you know me your lord my (legs) heart is always wide open for those that are in need. So yeah the cocaine in my blood is only too much vitamins and minerals what were imported from South America, I get them for 'elth by the kilo, your grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's likely she was semi conscious, unable to do a breathalyser, bloods will have been taken at hospital, when they're back she'll get charges added. Had she failed a breathalyser at the scene she'd have already been charged, like Ant was. You can tell by the families statement that they know there's more coming. Also sun and mail have that she'd been drinkng and taking drugs all night, they wouldn't go that far without being very sure.
716ECF9B-A208-4B0C-B7E2-53DD67421983.png
This was tweeted by the arresting officer, he was the original source of the flipped car pic too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.