Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy your afternoon kp (who presumably will appear in court via video link).

This skint, unexciting little person is heading out for an afternoon of equine therapy and riding for the disabled.
I'm completely over excited, and I know which life I would rather have.

Spoiler:
It is not yours, kp.
Well-deserved - enjoy every bloody minute of it 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She will likely be released after her court appearance unfortunately. If she was under the influence of drugs & alcohol and throwing around the mental health card, the police have a duty of care, hence why they remanded her til this mornings hearing.
Highly unlikely she will be remanded in custody after court today, but they may make a bail condition of entering rehab.

Reactions: 20
Oh I see Carl has posted “I love you Katie” ❤on that latest grid post from her family 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Instead of chasing Charlie, she’d be better off looking after Harvey...
I think you will find that she has never looked after him and he is better off where he is away from her clutches and endless merching. She hasn't brought up any of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Recap:
She claimed she couldn't drive to see her disabled son but managed to drive to score drugs.
She got caught by the police driving whilst banned because she was drunk and drugged causing her to crash.
She still owes people loads of money and is due in court for a bankruptcy hearing
Anyone else would get the book thrown at them but as us regulars to this thread know Teflon Price gets away with everything.
No matter how many bj’s and bum fun she offers she won’t get away with this it’s not her first time doing this. Selfish prick that she is

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Vile woman. lock her up and throw away the key!
This is the best thing that could happen to her, for her own sake and everyone else's.

My husband often uses the road she crashed down to commute to work early in the morning, doesn't bare thinking about if she had crashed into someone and taken away an innocent life for her own stupidity and selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Shocking the fans still defending her. What exactly does she have to do for them to realise she’s a complete mess

• Wow
Reactions: 41
This is the best thing that could happen to her, for her own sake and everyone else's.

My husband often uses the road she crashed down to commute to work early in the morning, doesn't bare thinking about if she had crashed into someone and taken away an innocent life for her own stupidity and selfishness.
There but for the grace of god...

Shocking the fans still defending her. What exactly does she have to do for them to realise she’s a complete mess
Kill someone maybe?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thankyou penguin for starting another thread! Well done hunnybubbly on another winning title❤😘

I can't believe another thread has started already...I only popped off to shave my legs, well you know anniversaries, valentines day and my birthday I feel I should😁

I will catch up now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well we did say she’d crash and burn eventually. Please god there can’t be a way to get out of this mess, like results being a tiny bit short of the drink drive limit. I wonder when she’ll start blaming it on some meds she’s on that she had a bad reaction too or just straight forwardly made her a sketchy coke fiend with no care for anyone else. That way it still wouldn’t be Skankys fault 🤬

Reactions: 16
What irritates me (apart from everything else) are the media reffering to her as a star. She hasn't been a star in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well we did say she’d crash and burn eventually. Please god there can’t be a way to get out of this mess, like results being a tiny bit short of the drink drive limit. I wonder when she’ll start blaming it on some meds she’s on that she had a bad reaction too or just straight forwardly made her a sketchy coke fiend with no care for anyone else. That way it still wouldn’t be Skankys fault 🤬
Who the hell has been with her at MM - that's what I would like to know. What is all this rubbish about Crawl gifting her a BMW? Where would he get that type of money from and why haven't we seen the car - was it deliberately hidden?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X
because she as no defence for the driving without a licence or insurance she could put up some kind of defence for the driving drunk and under drugs(i know there should be no defence for it)so the police will want to make sure they have all the facts(blood readings what type drugs what she had been up to to get in that state etc)before bringing chargers

Reactions: 18
I must admit I'm surprised (and pleased) the tabloids have finally called it how it is with her. She was protected for so long but they clearly know the real story behind the 'attack' on her, can't legally report on it and have been waiting for her latest duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X
Am sure there are all kinds of legal reasons in what they can and can’t charge her for based on evidence for the best outcome for the police. All will become clear within the next few days no doubt.
One thing is for sure, the Pwicey will be very omnipresent in the coming weeks, but not on her terms for once!

Reactions: 17
i said it will be i dont drink or take drugs SOMEONE ELSE must have spiked her orange juice

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.