Katie Price #68 can’t drive to see Harvey, her heart was broke, but changed her mind to score some coke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I know this is an old interview but I was just looking to see if any new stuff up there.....managed a whole 2 minutes of it before I had to stop after listening to her lies and bullshite

- had to learn to walk again
- used to run a lot
- wants more babies
- tried healthy eating
It’s bleeping voice 😖

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Let's hope we get a few shots of her with a blanket over those dreadful extensions as she is dragged into Crawley magistrates court ha ha. Perhaps Fern has been allowed to apply some make-up ;) 🐡 💄
I feel like a little outing this afternoon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand why she has been charged with driving without insurance but not the more serious DUI.? X
it could be because they are 100percent sure she as not got a valid licence so would not have valid insurance so 100percent guilty of that she as no defence at all for that as for the drink and drugs they could be waiting for test results so they know how much she was over the limit(blood test not just the road side one the same for the drugs)or if they were drugs found in the car with her they would be deciding what to charge her with(using intent to supply etc)

Reactions: 23
Agree, surely two charges should have been made if there was any evidence she was driving under the influence.. or was that purely speculation
It's likely she was semi conscious, unable to do a breathalyser, bloods will have been taken at hospital, when they're back she'll get charges added. Had she failed a breathalyser at the scene she'd have already been charged, like Ant was. You can tell by the families statement that they know there's more coming. Also sun and mail have that she'd been drinkng and taking drugs all night, they wouldn't go that far without being very sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
For the people asking about the blind items.... have a scroll through, they should all be here.

How do these work ? Is it like gossip information with clues to who it's referring to? X

Reactions: 5
How do these work ? Is it like gossip information with clues to who it's referring to? X
Yeah, it's basically people with inside info who can't share for legal reasons, so drop big hints. If you search "blind items revealed" and her name youll find a tonne of them. Her coke habit has been hinted at for about a decade on the blinds.

Reactions: 24
The last time she was supposed to be in the priary wasn't it found out she wasn't and just staged the photos outside the gate?

Reactions: 31
You can bet your life she has been trying to joke around with the police. I hope they grey rock her.

Reactions: 21
Is the wedding still on and when are the baby Wood’s due? duck face will need a holiday after this circus. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Enjoy your afternoon kp (who presumably will appear in court via video link).

This skint, unexciting little person is heading out for an afternoon of equine therapy and riding for the disabled.
I'm completely over excited, and I know which life I would rather have.

Spoiler:
It is not yours, kp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.