Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are possibly waiting for DNA, phone records etc coming back.
Unless they have put it back because the press etc are lined up outside the station which is a possibility since they are no longer putting a date and time on it and simply saying later this week so no one actually knows when that is.

Reactions: 18
You mean she can't remember the lies she originally told?
She can’t spin this story. Hopefully the Police will finally get something on her due to wasting Police time over a bull 💩 story of what really happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've heard Katie isn't co-operating...
Not surprising, let's hope they arrest the stupid skank for wasting police time! .... Most of us called this from the getgo, because it was a drug, drunk fueled argument, that went to far, and once she come down off her high, and sobered up, she regretted it .... hope they throw the bleeping book at her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They are possibly waiting for DNA, phone records etc coming back.
Unless they have put it back because the press etc are lined up outside the station which is a possibility since they are no longer putting a date and time on it and simply saying later this week so no one actually knows when that is.
Which makes you think more that its him

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not surprising, let's hope they arrest the stupid skank for wasting police time! .... Most of us called this from the getgo, because it was a drug, drunk fueled argument, that went to far, and once she come down off her high, and sobered up, she regretted it .... hope they throw the bleeping book at her
I’m wondering if the bail extension is anything connected with drugs in his house that night, even if the DV charge is dropped.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Cole is using his 4 - 5 weeks of freedom to see other girls and line up a pretty young one to be by his side when he gets a shot at solo fame away from Skanky. A nice girl on his arm might up his profile. Pwicey will be desperate to get him back under her thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
may explain crawls long face last week,,,he will know how the investigation is chugging along

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And here, now the annoying personality vacuum that is Katie price is hoping the world doesn't have a case of deja vu, for wheeling out another fake love interest, who finds her about as attractive as mangled piece of road kill who has festered in a floridian swamp where temperatures and humidity have reached record highs which only fuels the festering like pouring petrol on a raging forest fire.

He must have had a memory zapping experience of the time dearest Queen of bad eyelashes appeared on video getting toe screwed by a 2nd rate pop star for all of the worlds randy teens of naughties to knock one out too.

I think this is how David Attenborough would narrate this absolute cluster duck of a fetid life form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh do we think they have more info re drugs etc on the case ? I reckon so. She will be in tit street.😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pricey will ride in on its dead and dying horse, Prinny and Iron Lung Lil dragging Harv along, with Junior rapping the outcome. “Carl’s been done for hitting my Mum, and yes she takes it up the b*m”.

Carl J Woods been firing duds,
Pricey ain’t happy it’s her in a nappy,
Who the hell would want to take Skanky up the sh!tt£r? There is no way she is gonna be clean!

too far? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering if the bail extension is anything connected with drugs in his house that night, even if the DV charge is dropped.
Very often police still prosecute even if victim asks to drop charges and retracts statement...especially if they had visible injuries.

Reactions: 21
So it's a case of He said, She said then
It was always going to be a case of he said, she said if there were only 2 people and one says they were assaulted. Unless there was footage
or an independent witness it's likely to remain unproven. As for the other charges, coercive control would take more time to probe as it's subtle and a pattern would need to be established. I doubt they would be analysing DNA as they know who was present that night. The extending bail for '1 week' seems awfully specific and doesn't make it seem like they need to do much more investigation.

And here, now the annoying personality vacuum that is Katie price is hoping the world doesn't have a case of deja vu, for wheeling out another fake love interest, who finds her about as attractive as mangled piece of road kill who has festered in a floridian swamp where temperatures and humidity have reached record highs which only fuels the festering like pouring petrol on a raging forest fire.

He must have had a memory zapping experience of the time dearest Queen of bad eyelashes appeared on video getting toe screwed by a 2nd rate pop star for all of the worlds randy teens of naughties to knock one out too.

I think this is how David Attenborough would narrate this absolute cluster duck of a fetid life form.
Welcome to the Krusty Krew, love your post - you're in 👍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.