Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very often police still prosecute even if victim asks to drop charges and retracts statement...especially if they had visible injuries.
An injury like that wouldn't be enough though, he could say he pushed her away in self-defence and she was the aggressive party, or that she fell when drunk. It was hardly the kind of injury that had an irrefutable cause, it was pretty slight. They will be weighing up all kinds of things like,whether there were threats witnessed before the attack or over text etc, whether one side has a history of making up allegations if the alleged assault was premeditated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, whatever, the story she relayed the next day or so didn't hang right either. She said she was sitting watching TV at around 1am, minding her own business when the "unprovoked" attack took place. No mention of what the neighbours mentioned regarding cars arriving and shouting and yelling at around 11.

Reactions: 20
they can rebail as many times as they feel fit to be honest..they are no doubt digging deep on all this which will rattle pricey

incoming headline kp cancels masterclasses due to ongoing police investigation . she knows she will get asked awkward questions by her lunatic fans and wont be be able to wing it lol
Ah duck it, I'm going in for the doritos....

I'll have orange fingers and stinky breath coz Katie and Carl have bored me to death🤣
I'm going to have my Giant Pickled Onion Monster Munch. Bollocks, they have disappeared! Won't be anything to do with OH or son. Must be the Mexican who robbed the MM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, whatever, the story she relayed the next day or so didn't hang right either. She said she was sitting watching TV at around 1am, minding her own business when the "unprovoked" attack took place. No mention of what the neighbours mentioned regarding cars arriving and shouting and yelling at around 11.
If police have got any more evidence from those neighbours, or from the 'loud' drunken people who may have been present it could make her account seem a bit suspect.

• Heart
Rebail? First I’ve ever heard 😂
Can the Pricey stay quiet for longer is like holding it in on a long journey, the minute she blabs to The Scum ☀ high odds she’ll prejudice the case 😆

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is rebailed good or bad?
It means the Police investigation is still ongoing and they need to gather more evidence. They need a decent amount of evidence if these two are keeping quiet in order to make a charge. So I would like to think of it as a positive step in getting justice rather than a negative? However, as she has a whole history of “ charges dropped “ I wouldn’t hold your breath on this one either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just a thought, but if police needed people's phones to look for evidence and they refused to hand them over, I wonder how long that would delay things?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just a thought, but if police needed people's phones to look for evidence and they refused to hand them over, I wonder how long that would delay things?
If they refused they would probably go via the courts to get an order to demand them to hand them over, if this route was viable, it would take as long as the court process would take.....how long is a piece of string.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the Police have had enough of her many years of brushes with the law that lead nowhere, and are finally throwing everything they have got at this.
All DV claims are taken very seriously, and it could even come out that she also attacked him that night too? Clearly they are protecting each other and the Police know that.
But ultimately, it comes down to strong evidence for a charge, that’s going to be the tricky part. In the Caroline Flack case, the place and her BF was covered in blood, so they had enough evidence there to take it to court regardless of her BF dropping the assault claim.

Depends which phones they handed over - I don't think I'd say 'no' if the police asked for my phone...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This can happen if the judge needs more info. Like Social services report ( even if the kids weren't physically there they could still be at risk from dv)

• Wow
Depends why phones they handed over - I don't think I'd say 'no' if the police asked for my phone...
Ha ha maybe that's why they were so quiet at first they didn't have their phones lol
But can you imagine swanky not having her phone she would of been blue lighted to the hospital

Swanky as if phone fail x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the Police have had enough of her many years of brushes with the law that lead nowhere, and are finally throwing everything they have got at this.
All DV claims are taken very seriously, and it could even come out that she also attacked him that night too? Clearly they are protecting each other and the Police know that.
But ultimately, it comes down to strong evidence for a charge, that’s going to be the tricky part. In the Caroline Flack case, the place and her BF was covered in blood, so they had enough evidence there to take it to court regardless of her BF dropping the assault claim.
She should of been arrested and banished to a siberian gulag for that cringe inducing duo with her and petri dish andre.....

• Haha
This will become a big story when the truth finally comes out. But who knows when that will be? If this is tied into an ongoing investigation, neither can blab to a sleb mag and sell their stories until it’s over. This must be infuriating for them 🤣

She should of been arrested and banished to a siberian gulag for that cringe inducing duo with her and petri dish andre.....
Yeah, instead, we have to suffer a life sentence instead! 😖

• Haha
Yes good post, she could have attacked him. They also had police footage of Flack being violent at the scene and in custody.....and an admission of guilt recorded at the scene, and what was heard in the 999 call, that's good strong evidence, which stands up even if the victim doesn't cooperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.