Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A speech and you have to buy us all cakes!
Nice! I’d like to thank my mum and dad, for doing the dirty and creating me! I’d like to thank Tattle, for giving me a safe space to shout and scream about Skanky without having to see delusional wankers blindly defending the despicable, and finally, I’d like to thank KP, for being a constant selfish demented fecking twit for so many years enabling a group of like minded people from all walks of life to have a giggle together and dispel our frustrations!

Right, cakes…I’ll try GF and dairy free muffins, I’ll do half of the batch chocolate, and the other half vanilla, and test out my new piping tips…hope that’s ok for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
New thread!

Had to amend the title to make it fit but well done to @oogling for the winning title!

Original: Katie Price#64 She’ll roll out her kid&her mum,then arrange a fake boyfriend, for some £ from the Scum
She'll be on Twitter soon, advertising for a Work Husband, like Goodgers fella

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
DC sez in previous topic "We should get a statement from Essex Police later, was supposed to be at 9am at a police station, but some delay apparently."

So whats the delay I wonder? It couldn't haul its massive plastic arse outta bed? Or has it buggered off to Turkey wiv wanky now the red listing has been lifted? Curiouser and curiouser.........................

She'll be on Twitter soon, advertising for a Work Husband, like Goodgers fella
She's already had him of course so who's to say she won't demand he's sent back to her because he after all has (allegedly) produced the Goods wiv der Lozza :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
DC sez in previous topic "We should get a statement from Essex Police later, was supposed to be at 9am at a police station, but some delay apparently."

So whats the delay I wonder? It couldn't haul its massive plastic arse outta bed? Or has it buggered off to Turkey wiv wanky now the red listing has been lifted? Curiouser and curiouser.........................

She's already had him of course so who's to say she won't demand he's sent back to her because he after all has (allegedly) produced the Goods wiv der Lozza :)
That ain't his, the poor babby looks like a cross between the goodger blimp and a Turkish kebab ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice! I’d like to thank my mum and dad, for doing the dirty and creating me! I’d like to thank Tattle, for giving me a safe space to shout and scream about Skanky without having to see delusional wankers blindly defending the despicable, and finally, I’d like to thank KP, for being a constant selfish demented fecking twit for so many years enabling a group of like minded people from all walks of life to have a giggle together and dispel our frustrations!

Right, cakes…I’ll try GF and dairy free muffins, I’ll do half of the batch chocolate, and the other half vanilla, and test out my new piping tips…hope that’s ok for everyone.
Good for me lol

Reactions: 15

Yep, she missed a trick there. Chazza's younger and better looking than Cole and............he's fertile!! What's more, he and Lozza look very happy and together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
well done @fluffyglitterbug and @oogling, let's await the Essex Police statement (hurry up, we've got things to discuss!!) what's the betting as soon as, we will get a Harvey deflection from her visit to see him yesterday.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How will we find out the Essex police statement?
Pricey will ride in on its dead and dying horse, Prinny and Iron Lung Lil dragging Harv along, with Junior rapping the outcome. “Carl’s been done for hitting my Mum, and yes she takes it up the b*m”.

Carl J Woods been firing duds,
Pricey ain’t happy it’s her in a nappy,

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.