Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

jeez its like one huge money tree

whats the odds she pulls out of all 3 next sunday?

non refundable tickets? wtf

looks like the horse will be dead by next weekend no doubt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

jeez its like one huge money tree

whats the odds she pulls out of all 3 next sunday?

non refundable tickets? wtf

looks like the horse will be dead by next weekend no doubt
It’s not make up Price needs, it’s shut up and double bag your mangled head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Crime of the century, who hit price and stole her ring? Coercive behaviour it’s his thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a feeling nothing would happen today...these two low life's do my bleeping head in

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would think the police are still trying to sort out the fact from fiction from both Skanky and Wanky, She probably thought that if she said that she did not want to give evidence then that would be the end of it.
She has finished with her PR company - Kirsty. I would lay a bet that is because Kirsty probably called the police and Skanky is blaming her for losing "the ONE" and also has decided not to pay her either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.