Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah duck it, I'm going in for the doritos....

I'll have orange fingers and stinky breath coz Katie and Carl have bored me to death🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So why? Would they do that? Re+bailed?what does it mean? I haven’t a clue about these things!😳
they can rebail as many times as they feel fit to be honest..they are no doubt digging deep on all this which will rattle pricey

How can it be an evening class when it states 10 -12 am
incoming headline kp cancels masterclasses due to ongoing police investigation . she knows she will get asked awkward questions by her lunatic fans and wont be be able to wing it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned as I cba going back through old thread but Princess is back following Carl 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She won’t be happy about it. No money for Her story yet!!!
It’s good they are looking into it further. Not going how she wanted is it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
they can rebail as many times as they feel fit to be honest..they are no doubt digging deep on all this which will rattle pricey

all the drama is perfect for her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to cancel stuff at the weekend and her gullable fans will understand
Could it be that other things have come to light during the investigation?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This sounds like they don't believe Katie's version of events either. No surprises there...
I don't think they like her much - it was only a couple of weeks before 'Punchgate' that she was telling Harvey to give the Police 🖕
but the way Harvey does it ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hopefully we will find out later this week what the old bill are gonna do

Reactions: 16
I've heard Katie isn't co-operating...
Well that's no surprise. The police are obviously doing their job and are not ready to go forward and charge or release until they have checked everything. She will not be happy as she thought that this would all go away and Teflon Katie was back in control again. Not this time I don't think.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So why? Would they do that? Re+bailed?what does it mean? I haven’t a clue about these things!😳
Basically the law have 28 days to charge or drop proceedings. They can apply to the court for an extension but they have to prove to the court there is clear evidence of a crime being committed.
So as its just a week extension it would indicate they are waiting on a specific piece of evidence.
If they didn't have anything they would of dropped it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.