Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
If she's now saying it not to do with Carl who else could it be?

She has said the words we've all been waiting for "not to do with Carl"

So.... if its not Carl, its looking like it could be someone she owes money to (drugs?) Blackmailing her?
Would make sense that if Carl was there , he would be a witness and unable to speak out until the police have done their thing.
Maybe he was also attacked?

But in cases of domestic violence sometimes the police/cps prosrcute without the victims consent.
Now she's said this she's going to look very stupid if the cps decide to continue proceedings (pretty sure that's what happened with Caroline flack)
Caroline Flack's case was completely different.

Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
Cleveleys! So just a hop, skip and a jump from your bro. Haven't ventured up to Knott End yet. Only been here a few months, but love it. Was in London and Brighton for 20 years prior.

It's lovely now the schools are back and the tourists are dying down. The summer was crazy! Today has beautiful but sadly i think that's it for summer now.
Ha, you and him could very well be neighbours then 🤭🤣 there's some lovely little places up round there from what I remember.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
No she isn't supposed to, she has been asked the question, but she is not co-operating with any responses, this will be brought up in her 3 hour hearing in October.
They are doing everything by the book, so there is no wriggle room. This next hearing is when they will arrange her payments, as this has never been set before due to several issues, ie Katie moving without telling the court, COVID, judge allowing more time at last hearing, new evidence so court date re-set.
They were set under the terms of her IVA - 40p in the £. Why do they need to re-set them?

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning Harri, glad to hear your feeling a bit better. You must follow your orders😘
I'd like someone to tell me not to do anything today because, well, I can't be arsed 😂 With the husband working from home I have a feeling of being 👀 I should be glossing the woodwork in the kitchen today but I'm thinking of losing the paint brushes!
Hi MrsEms, yes thanks, of course I will!

Bless you, me and the hub are to DIY what Katie is to doing her own makeup. I hear doing gloss is very difficult and it reeks doesn’t it! Can’t you get your hub to help?

What about your dogs? Will they get interested in the work you’re doing? My cat is white and black so a little paint not so noticeable.

Take care ❤

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
For some reason this list of possible suspects in the Katie Price case made me think of Little Britain. Remember the lady who kept vomiting and urinating? Then there was the MP who came up with a cock and bull story over his indiscretions ie he tripped over a stone and that caused him to straddle a young man (being clean here).

What I’m trying to say is the more Katie and Carl speak about this alleged assault, the more ridiculous it becomes, like a ruddy farce that keeps going on and on until someone falls through the trap door on stage.
Oh lord, don't let's have Gemma (the hulk) Collins getting into this story.

It's CW's house and it's SSTC - Sold subject to Contract.

Which doesn't mean it's a done deal just yet ;) it could still be taken off the sold radar.

There would be surveys to be done, searches to be done, until exchange of contracts (which are harder to get out of and often include a financial issue) it can always change. Once completion has occurred that's the finishing post.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Her Masterclass sessions. I think that she will only show up if the tickets sales are good. She will not turn up if there are only a few "fans" paying to see her. She will know this in advance and will come up with an excuse as to why she has had to cancel. She wont want the tabloids printing that very few fans turned up.
And the poor sods won't get a refund!

Looks like some form of discharge 🤢🤮🤢
Fuck!...that made me laugh lol

She probably spent her millions on diligent laboratory research for her new product, either that or she went down to B&Q with her pensioners discount card and a tenner and bought Cuprinol.
Lol

• Haha