Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I’ve re read KP’s comment on CW’s Instagram again.
Apologies if someone’s already mentioned it, but she doesn’t actually deny it was him, she only denies it was her that called the police. So, to my mind, she hasn’t exonerated him at all.
Someone else in the comments (in the know?) asks her why she hasn’t been allowed to see her kids at all (they mention drinking & substances) since the said incident. Could it be the recent pic she put up of herself and Princess is from a few months ago??

I’ve re read KP’s comment on CW’s Instagram again.
Apologies if someone’s already mentioned it, but she doesn’t actually deny it was him, she only denies it was her that called the police. So, to my mind, she hasn’t exonerated him at all.
Someone else in the comments (in the know?) asks her why she hasn’t been allowed to see her kids at all (they mention drinking & substances) since the said incident. Could it be the recent pic she put up of herself and Princess is from a few months ago??
Ignore me! She does say NOT to do with Carl. Sorry - I blame tired eyes

Reactions: 8

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I’d go with this. It’s all a PR stunt, the entire thing.

Well they’ve been given their orders to unfollow him on IG.
Involving the Ambulance service, hospital time and the police? Dug a big shit pit and let’s see it attempt to lie it’s way out of this one.
Some poor trucker will need to drive it around for its “Masterclass of Mingingness”. Coal
has been known to carry it around🤣

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh I hate that term BFF!

is the makeup master class still going ahead? I was watching a Tales of the Unexpected and the makeup on there was the worst ever. The actor’s face was white, too much face powder and a totally different colour to his neck, which was bright red. I initially thought it was supposed to be a joke. It was horrendous!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwww Pinky,I will ask him but he would say fuck orf I don’t like fish! 🤣He is a arsehole..Awww your baby sounds lovely.😻

I obvs have no idea but I think that paramedics probs called police cos she was in such a mess
She is always in a fucking lying mess.Vile bitch.

In the last one or two threads back, I kind of recall that another 32 year old male (who had unfollowed, KP or CW or both) worked with them?

I wasn't familiar with the person, may have been a MUA or photographer? If anyone recalls the person, are they connected to the Kirsty person via work?

Now wondering if that is the person who was having some sort of issue (and would they fall within the coercive part if they were getting her to say advertise or something like they went on foreign trips and she covered their costs - therefore now being accused of ripping her off or stealing from her?)

Maybe CW then got in a row with them, they may have come to his home and he's been arrested for that part?

Just thinking of theories.

• Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
It said the ambulance crew called the police. Can you imagine having that screaming banshee in the back of your ambulance. You would need ear protectors 😂😂😂
Everyone would be waiting for the fire engine to turn up.
The mysterious third ear piercing siren.

• Haha
The website for rights of women has coercive control on there
I know thanks, have read it as a relative of mine is going through it.....from his wife :(

The page says it can be someone you're in a sexual relationship with as well as partners/ wife / husband etc.

Lan70

VIP Member
Where's the link?!

Xxxxxx

It won’t let me upload the link xx

it’s on his Instagram
A think it’s public xx

Harrigan

VIP Member
What is the opposite of laughing in the face of adversity? That’s what Katie does, she is so lucky she still has her celebrity status otherwise I can see the courts behaving differently.

Dolly, MrsEms, hope you are ok, you’ve been quiet.

• Heart