Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Who's? Hers or Carl's?? 🤣🤣
He’s just a “Tit”, a big one for hanging around and out of that monstrosity. Fuck knows what it looks like when it wakes up? Undoubtedly the stuff of nightmares.

They say that truth is stranger than fiction, in which case I’m going to go for Dave being the guilty party (Dave is Dolly’s cat), in the library with the candlestick. What do I win?
Nah.

Reactions: 5

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I reckon that they will say Harvey got out of control, hit his "mother" and Carl "restrained" him. His "mother" then took Harvey back to his house, someone called the police and Carl was arrested. Rather than blame Harvey, our hero Carl took the blame and it's all a big cover up to protect him blah blah blah when in reality it was Carl and KP, pissed up, coked up and they fought.
Oh god don’t that possibility is too awful

Reactions: 5

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Can you please delete this comment. It's bothered me. I've not commented all day because thought it would've been deleted by now.
A child should not be treated as a mistake, no matter who the parents are and any disabilities they have. If nicknames are offensive then I will say so, I may have taken this term the wrong way.
I apologise for my post if I have made anyone feel uncomfortable.
I am not trying to police or sway any comments but I have feelings as do many others.
Not a mistake a cash and revenue option

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG

Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.

I think I'll just quit now😉😂
Elvis has left the building

• Haha
Reactions: 4