Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Oh yes we remember you at the start very well indeed. Gurning and showing off 24/7 with the horrible thing. Threatening and bullying women not to mention tormenting and goading Harvey. Oh yes Carwash we remember you . Now screenshot this loser. 😂
Uncalled for!!! Let's not insult her kids with dickhead names. They've got enough on their plate with that Bint for a mother.
which son do I refer to? It has three, from three fathers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
The nails are clipped, the sleeves rolled up, the gloves are off…ding ding 🤣

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins? 🤪
True 😂

Nigel Farage has just said KP is coming on the talking pints segment of GB news. That should be interesting 🙄For those that don't know, that's the bit Farage introduces

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I wasn't going to converse with you again. Have a look up the word empathy or even sympathy. Both should be applied in this situation. Her children must go through a shit time. Think about it. Living together then being split up, different fathers. A disabled brother who is used.
Katies mother has got an awful life limited disease which she uses, the animals...yes she's shit at looking after them. These are casualties of Katie's life!
I am not talking empathy for Katie ffs but for her children, animals and people she's screwed over.
Have I made myself clear.
No
I do find it disturbing how low Katie has actually sunk. It is disturbing 😳
lower to sink yet

Reactions: 1