Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Being on bail in itself will not prevent you from going on holiday or from leaving the country provided you are able to attend the police station or court when required to do so. However, it is the conditions of bail which might prevent such travel. A condition to live and sleep each night at a specified address will prohibit an overnight stay elsewhere.
But what about the likely bail condition that you can't contact ( or go on holiday with) the person you allegedly, (possibly did or didn't )
assault ? :unsure:

Reactions: 7

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Did anyone ever have her perfume stunning? It smelled really nice and it's been discontinued. I would of thought she'd keep the perfume going as it really was a nice smell. It also looks exactly like JoJo siwa's perfume too. Weird.
Screenshot_20210922-193241~2.png

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Having another disaster. I wanted to finish a stocking. I’ve totally destroyed one, had to cover mistake in another, bodge after bodge. I feel so useless!

something strange went on makeup website first screen said sold out then on clicking just said limited tickets. A few people looking on there.

Why do I not listen to people? I’m resting your honour, honestly!

• Heart
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Awwww he sleeps all effin day the sod.🤣 Everybody loves him round here and he is well known.!as mentioned before such a soddin individual boy,no cuddles🙁 just himsel.🤣
Bless him, I will have words. My boy only tolerates a cuddle and doesn’t like being picked up either, still love him to bits!

• Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Looks like that was filmed the same day she did the JYY shoot at the Cafe Royal Hotel London 3rd September (she wore her ring that day) same tiles in the bathroom if you look at their website.
What company would associate itself with the Dead Head? There will be some kick backs going on there. Price doesn’t breath for free.

Does anyone know has she made any of these payments?

Also, on one if the earlier threads we had Paige, has she disappeared?
Seems so.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
They should go to the first class of the day. She will be late but might show up. The other two I doubt highly she will be able to get to, logistically as well as her lack of desire to actually do them
If she turned up at all three she could then claim that she'd sacrificed her skin for her fans and that before the first masterclass of the day her skin had been as fine, delicate, perfect and wart free as a babies.

• Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
You seem to lack any empathy for her children because of your hatred for Katie.
That's sad.

I'll go now.
Empathy is endlessly cashing in, from one kid to the next, dying mother 🤣, dying horse 🤣, dead dogs 🥲, Ex’s, Ex’s partners, the list goes on and on and on and on.

Reactions: 6

Teef4Two

Throwing the ex-PR under the bus refers to this magnificent quote from Lumpy:
"This man's mental health is so low and easy to say suicidal. Someone played what they thought was a clever game and involved the media with inaccurate information."
It‘s from The Sun‘s article „KATIE SPEAKS OUT Katie Price insists she has never called the police on Carl Woods in cryptic post about alleged ‘attack’….
Oh right sorry x

so all these products etc she is selling will she have to declare income etc when she goes to court?
is she paying back what she ow's now to people she shafted as she clearly has many incomes?
sorry i know nothing about going bankrupt

thanks

Teef4Two

I see on Mr Gimpsons last insta pic someone has asked him if Skank has slid into his dm's and another if he's 32 😂
He's been very quiet lately 🤔
Weird how prinny unfollowed him but is following Leonardo and Cole