Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I see on Mr Gimpsons last insta pic someone has asked him if Skank has slid into his dm's and another if he's 32 😂
He's been very quiet lately 🤔
Weird how prinny unfollowed him but is following Leonardo and Cole
and he had a ticket to the tv thing KP went to with HP :oops: he showed it in a pic of him in his car. (oddly press didn't show any pics of him attending?)

• Wow
Reactions: 6

keyser666

He could sue Aisleyne thingies, she posted a story saying it was him. I think his story yesterday was a message to Pricey, I'm not going along with what you say, I'll bring you down.
what can he sue for? There are no grounds

• Haha

Twinkletoes95

Sorry if this is off topic and I'm only a bit of a lurker but what has happened with her driving ban? I thought she was due to get her licence back a while ago?

Wirlesswill

The nails are clipped, the sleeves rolled up, the gloves are off…ding ding 🤣
Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

The nails are clipped, the sleeves rolled up, the gloves are off…ding ding 🤣

Some monkeys are quite intelligent though? What about those PG tip monkeys or the Gorilla that could play in the air tonight by Phil Collins? 🤪
Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG

Turns to coach in corner.." I thought you said they were a pussycat? Coach.. "Which bit of a pussycat did you not understand?"

Speaking of Monkeys, the Brassmonkeez podcasts have covered Ms Price a few times. They're on YouTube I think. The PG
Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.

Operator error....were brilliant when I was a younger. Never to be seen again. More talent in a Chimp thumb than an entire Price.
I think I'll just quit now😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
So both message in the last 24 hrs clearly to leave a pathway to duck off to turkey has a happy couple and make us think it’s all lovey dovey and that’s how it’s always been they have clearly got back together and need damage limitation and hope we all forget it ever happened ,

• Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
What on earth is going on? An Elvis impersonator who’s a hoarder on TV. He has the biggest sideburns and hair so thick he looks a cross between Lon Chaneys Wolf Man and the bloke from Carry on Screaming, is it Odd Bod?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Allan64

Chatty Member
Shit erupts from its lips every time they move. Those brown stains are not just for show. The Price tanning technique leaves a lot to be desired.

Dane Bowers Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or his podiatrist

Not aged well, did it represent the old East German shot put team? Did they have transgender athletes back in the day?
Think it ate the east german shot put team lol

• Haha

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Just to clarify- who does the house (little Canfield) belong to? She wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage would she?
Is it Carl’s name on the deeds? Or did they rent it together (it’s up for sale now, isn’t it)
If it’s Carl’s, I guess that’s why she would need to leave and not him. I keep seeing this property referred to as ‘her home’
So confusing!

Allan64

Chatty Member
Just to clarify- who does the house (little Canfield) belong to? She wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage would she?
Is it Carl’s name on the deeds? Or did they rent it together (it’s up for sale now, isn’t it)
If it’s Carl’s, I guess that’s why she would need to leave and not him. I keep seeing this property referred to as ‘her home’
So confusing!
Think it's his dad's!...could be wrong and I probably am lol

Wirlesswill

#65 Will the real Carl and Katie Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up? Actually, don't bother Eminem don't give a...
If Minxmonx can plug their thread suggestions, then so can I. Ooh I've become a lairy all of a sudden 😂 Come on, you know wanna! Huhumn, sorry, back in my box😉

• Haha