Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As for mental health/suicide part, yes he's been (even for like 3 mins) L Island, but wouldn't therefore have come across the "media machine".

Being unable to speak out about something, due to legal reasons, loyalty reasons, Police investigation etc., would be incredibly frustrating and upsetting.

Folk always follow the "no smoke without fire" simply believe the easiest plausible suggestion that they have put to them.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction, so CW has probably been shoved through the mill (even if he's been an absolute fatherless word in the past) he may have been unfairly blasted for something he didn't do.

For a lot of people, this would be very damaging and not being able to publicly defend yourself is horrible in this age of Social Media. I watched his video on Instagram and thought he was saying had he not been able to cope/strong enough at the moment, then he can understand how that can spiral towards those type of feelings/situation.

That he removed himself (maybe stayed with family or friends, rather than return to his home address, for press to hassle him) as opposed to being such a big time thing he had to run and hide away, or indeed because he was guilty of anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning Harri,hope you feel better today❤Yes good boy last night stayed in,out now can’t you move the elephant?🤣
Hi Dolly, yes thanks bit better but I’m under orders not to do anything.
Bless him, you see Dave does listen.
The elephant is very old, you can tell as he has girlfriend on his hoodie. Plus he don’t wash very often!

• Wow
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
The police don’t need the actual phones, they can retrieve all phone records calls/texts/msgs etc from whichever network they are on (Vodafone/EE etc) But they need to apply for a court order before the network will hand the records over, which may be the delay.
Can they actually listen to old phone calls or simply establish that a phone call was made and from whom to whom?

so what was that speech all about,it was as clear as her fake tan to me
i thought he looked quite good apart from them blardy knashers

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I agree. The fact is that had this happened back in the day she'd have flashed her tits at the cops (not literally obviously) turned on that famous :sick: charm and they'd be reduced to babbling morons eating out of her hands and happy to tidy up her mess. No press, no scandal, no problem Katie sweetie. But she's lost her touch and now she's just another potential DV statistic that they'll handle by the book to keep themselves right.
Changed times old girl, and about time she was forced to provide answers when she pisses on her own doorstep and expects the cops to mop it up..
Agree, plus she had a good management team behind her back in her hey day. It’s basically any old Tom Dick or Harry who take care of these things for her now. They must be doing it on a shoestring too with her debts and barely there income.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
What will PriceyWoods be getting Coal for Christmas? Handcuffs, boxing gloves or a lawyer and an apology?

Harveys Law will never happen as it already exists but she's too thick to drop it and see the irony.

It's a law passed in 2015 after a ladys poodle escaped and was run over and killed.
Fair do’s Price is more dog than a Poddle.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh bless you Dolly. I didn’t explain myself clearly. This was years ago. I’m fine now but I have been on ante depressants for years. My philosophy is to take each day as it comes.
Thank you so much Dolly, you’re lovely as are everyone else on here ❤ 🐈🐈🐸
Yes Harri,think of it reading a book,one page at a time.❤❤

Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Katie has zero input into the stuff sold through JYY likes she tries to make out, not her clothing designs, all extremely cheap tat from China, labels ripped out and replaced with JYY ones.

The Insolvency practitioner/courts are being kept fully aware of every business that is being set up through other people (this fake tan will be through the JYY company), Katie cannot be a director while an undischarged bankrupt so more fool them for agreeing to front these businesses, as we all know how well the last lot did! Jeyda, Helen Buckman, sister Sophie better watch out! Hopefully she will be banned from ever being a director again.
I understand but as others have said surely she shouldn’t be allowed to advertise this new product even if she’s not actually director of the company?

Reading the article it isn’t clear she isn’t involved, in fact it appears she is, as she is seen to be launching the product. If I wasn’t on here I wouldn’t know otherwise. So again it doesn’t make sense. Are Insolvency more lenient on a well known celebrity than Joe Bloggs?

Reactions: 7