Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. Don't think I'd be going off alone with Cole, I think he hit her, only question is the circumstances, did she hit him etc. But on the face of it she isn't safe with him. Shows what an absolute state her life is, there's no one to stop her.

Reactions: 16
It had been a lovely evening, KP and Carl had enjoyed listening to classical music, discussing her latest book, a biography about Plato and enjoying Carl’s culinary creation of bœuf bourguignon and a mint chocolate pavlova accompanied by a bottle of Garrus Rosé 2017, when Carl announced it was time for bed.

They stood up and Carl switched on the main light of their crystal chandelier and as he turned to switch off the Art Deco table lamp he smiled at KP.

The resulting glare from his 10000 watt teeth plus the dazzle from the chandelier momentarily blinded poor KP and she blundered forward, her arms outstretched and she stood on a rake and the handle rose up and whacked her in the face!

KP staggered back and as her eyesight returned she began to berate Carl for leaving his gardening equipment on the floor and a vicious verbal slanging match ensued.

Neighbours heard the row and called the police and Carl was arrested for the reckless endangerment of his beloved KP.

It was only later that KP realised the truth after reading a police report that the rake was not Carl’s and not used for the garden but was in fact left by Gary Cockerill earlier on in the day and was a large hairdressing tool he had used to comb through her matted hair extensions.

It’s going to be interesting when this comes to court and KP will have to admit her luscious locks are not her own but were harvested from a hard up water spaniel somewhere in Slovakia, dyed and then were sewn onto her bonce.

Carl will be exonerated but ordered to wear a dark tinted grill over his whiter than white gnashers as they exceed the legal amount of glare but he will go on to get an advertising contract from Daz who are now remarketing their washing powder as a tooth whitening product.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I heard that rumour earlier, but didn’t think it was true as she has the makeup masterclasses on Sunday… what’s the point of travelling to there for a couple of days 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's probably lost a few manky teefffff, and is going to get them fixed for free ... she really is a low life piece of tit, they both make comments on IG, showing they are still together ... and low and behold, the lovebirds are off to Turkey ... business as usual .... both scamming fucks! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 15
Fu
View attachment 775941

Unbelievable! Drops a bomb then walks off. bleeping disgusting piece of tit
Funny that after the bail hearing NOW they can be together. Obviously got the injunction dropped so they can be seen together. If he did hit her she’s a mug. If he didn’t they are both a pair or disgusting media sluts who have misled people on purpose to get attention. Either way they are disgusting humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 775941

Unbelievable! Drops a bomb then walks off. bleeping disgusting piece of tit
Just my thoughts on this pathetic drama )

I don’t think shes left the country at all🙄..I dont think he has either??
i think it’s all bullshit .. because she wants him back so its easier this way to make it look like it wasn’t him that was arrested? She won’t press charges ..the police will stop it all and he won’t be named ?? but she’s already sold a story so she has to make something up now ..so it’s acceptable if they get back together ? She’s full of tit anyway so anything’s possible her ??
I defo think he was the one arrested or he would have been by her side from Day 1?? Also why do they say Katie’s house ? It was Carl’s?? 🤣🤣 the press are as full of tit as Katie and Carl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Did anyone ever have her perfume stunning? It smelled really nice and it's been discontinued. I would of thought she'd keep the perfume going as it really was a nice smell. It also looks exactly like JoJo siwa's perfume too. Weird.
Screenshot_20210922-193241~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is such a brief period of time for a trip that it can't be a holiday. It's for a surgery tweak, I'd lay money on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s quick to call the press out when they “tell lies about her “

so thst story she sold 4 weeks ago about her being attacked .. (15 hours later ) was obviously true ?? Because she’s never mentioned duck all about it being lies 🤣🤣🤣 she’s an absolute embarrassment!! People around her must be mortified !!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.