Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange. On looking at the updated story in the Daily Mail, no age is given for the man arrested and put on bail, not even to say he was in his 30s. Previously all the articles I read specifically stated said man to be 32. The only time the age 32 is mentioned is the quote from the police.
What's making my piss boil is she's saying people believing what's written in the paper. Has she forgotten she gave a bleeping interview to The Sun alluding to it being a case of domestic violence??
If I got assaulted in my home and my partner was accused, I would have said AT THE TIME it wasn't him and say the assailant will be named in due course. It's this crap, aling with all her other life drama that keeps making her the vile old bleep bag that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In my 'umble opinion. I know Tattle is about gossip etc, but...

There are many quotes stating this, this and this definitely didn't happen.
So and so definitely wasn't there.
Etc.

Snippets from social media repeated as fact, who follows who used to' prove' a point.
Ditto quotes from The Sun repeated as absolute fact.

We don't know.
Nobody knows.
The Sun lies, always has, always will.
Adults play games on social media, acting like 13 year olds.

I think I'm trying to say it's all feeding into exactly what kp wants - waters thoroughly muddied with half truths and pure imagination repeated as fact, and Woods is playing whatever bizarre role he's been assigned.

My personal take on it all? I couldn't give a chuff who did what to whom, so long as the right person gets suitably punished by the law, and that progress made in dv cases isn't put back decades because of one washed out sex worker who thinks she's above the law.
Carl who?
Aislyene (sp?) who?
They're nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I said at the time this wasn’t DV and was given a mouthful for my observations….us lot know one certain thing about this skanky witch more than the average person….’never underestimate the pwicey’. There are no depths she won’t sink to.

Reactions: 25
He paid £370k, still SSTC so won't be anything in the land registry till fully exchanged and new owners get official title deeds.
It's under offer on an asking price of £445,000 so a large potential capital gains tax bill if had it been in his dad's name. In his name............zero. Hmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My money's on lil Sid ... in most photos he was giving her the evils .... I think this cute little guy, finally had enough, wanted his daddy back .... Il put 50 quid that Sid whacked her in the mushhh with the candlestick, while she was snorting a few lines in front of the tv in the living room ... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is bothering me is she waits all this time to finally comment? Surely if it wasn’t him she would have come to him defence weeks ago? So she let him be called out and go into hiding and feel depressed without sticking up for him? They are both blaming the media but I haven’t read one story in any paper that makes out it was him. At all. So what are they on about? Where is there media manipulation? People were suspicious it was him from the start. The whole thing is dodgy. Even in her comment she says she never called the police on him. She didn’t, someone else did. She doesn’t say he didn’t hit her. And he says he can’t talk about it which tells everyone that he was the one arrested and isn’t allowed to talk about it. She said that she was hit. That she was sitting there all innocent and calm and someone just came up and punched her. And stole her ring. So if it isn’t him why can’t they say it wasn’t him? Why can’t she say it was not Carl it was someone else in no uncertain terms? Why have they still not been seen publicly together? Why hasn’t he been at her side supporting her? And vice verser? I would love to hear what story they come out with next. She slipped and fell and was concussed so accused him of hitting her when he didn’t? They have a ghost in the house that assualted her and the police don’t believe them so they arrested Carl? Sid did it?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A 2 day trip to Turkey? Yeah, right.
Her surgery has gone wrong and she needs something remedying.

And they don't leave until after the alleged attacker's bail has been exended?

Reactions: 19
This latest news of them jetting off to Turkey, I would have thought they could have waited a bit longer. It’s a joke, they are a joke so I shall treat them as such.

Anyone know where Dave is?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cole wasn’t the 32yr old arrested?….
F3927B12-B490-4E04-9185-0614277D42EB.jpeg

My brain is very confused with this all today 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I heard that rumour earlier, but didn’t think it was true as she has the makeup masterclasses on Sunday… what’s the point of travelling to there for a couple of days 🤷🏻‍♀️
I couldn't be arsed going all that way for 2 days. 10 days... at least 😂🌞

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.