Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason this list of possible suspects in the Katie Price case made me think of Little Britain. Remember the lady who kept vomiting and urinating? Then there was the MP who came up with a cock and bull story over his indiscretions ie he tripped over a stone and that caused him to straddle a young man (being clean here).

What I’m trying to say is the more Katie and Carl speak about this alleged assault, the more ridiculous it becomes, like a ruddy farce that keeps going on and on until someone falls through the trap door on stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is her comment on
Instagram? I can’t see it anywhere on her page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
For some reason this list of possible suspects in the Katie Price case made me think of Little Britain. Remember the lady who kept vomiting and urinating? Then there was the MP who came up with a cock and bull story over his indiscretions ie he tripped over a stone and that caused him to straddle a young man (being clean here).

What I’m trying to say is the more Katie and Carl speak about this alleged assault, the more ridiculous it becomes, like a ruddy farce that keeps going on and on until someone falls through the trap door on stage.
Oh lord, don't let's have Gemma (the hulk) Collins getting into this story.

Reactions: 7
Not that my opinion matters but I think they had an argument of some kind and ended with Pricey running. Cole maybe telling the truth in that he did not hit her but everything is a play on words i.e didn't hit her but something else happened, maybe he was trying to restrain her from lashing out at him etc.
Someone thought there was publicity and or money to made but didn't really think things through. Neither are trustworthy or likeable and will be trying to spin this to suit themselves.
Just hope all the children and pets are safe and well.

Reactions: 23
7) self inflicted
I’d go with this. It’s all a PR stunt, the entire thing.

Not that my opinion matters but I think they had an argument of some kind and ended with Pricey running. Cole maybe telling the truth in that he did not hit her but everything is a play on words i.e didn't hit her but something else happened, maybe he was trying to restrain her from lashing out at him etc.
Someone thought there was publicity and or money to made but didn't really think things through. Neither are trustworthy or likeable and will be trying to spin this to suit themselves.
Just hope all the children and pets are safe and well.
Well they’ve been given their orders to unfollow him on IG.

Reactions: 14
I'd forgotten that, she was like a vast cruise ship docking.
If I remember correctly when that video was put up somebody did add a sound effect of a liner sinking and this huge tidal wave it caused. People can be so cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's put up a list of suspects and the latest betting odds...
1) CW - Evens
2) KB - 5/1
3) Dane Bowers mum -33/1
4) Victoria Beckham - 60/1
5) Local Loan Shark - 7/1
6) Local Neighbourhood Dealer - 4/1
Her imagination - 100/1

Reactions: 10
tit erupts from its lips every time they move. Those brown stains are not just for show. The Price tanning technique leaves a lot to be desired.

Dane Bowers Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or his podiatrist

Not aged well, did it represent the old East German shot put team? Did they have transgender athletes back in the day?
Think it ate the east german shot put team lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d go with this. It’s all a PR stunt, the entire thing.

Well they’ve been given their orders to unfollow him on IG.
Involving the Ambulance service, hospital time and the police? Dug a big tit pit and let’s see it attempt to lie it’s way out of this one.
Some poor trucker will need to drive it around for its “Masterclass of Mingingness”. Coal
has been known to carry it around🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.