Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww sweetie Harri, I understand how you feel,I have no family now,it’s hard cos sometime you need to chat etc..with me I just don’t have that any more..I love toffee apples,but can’t eat them cos if teef..😊 I love this place,best ever..meeting so many wonderful peeps like yourself and loads of others..❤❤
Bless you Dolly. I’m sorry you’re on your own, you are so funny and warm. I hope Dave is a good friend to you.
Dad has false teeth and when he doesn’t wear them looks about 20 years older, awful, sunken face. Even when he does wear his teeth he grinds them and annoys me.
Take care sweetheart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless you Dolly. I’m sorry you’re on your own, you are so funny and warm. I hope Dave is a good friend to you.
Dad has false teeth and when he doesn’t wear them looks about 20 years older, awful, sunken face. Even when he does wear his teeth he grinds them and annoys me.
Take care sweetheart ❤
Yes,my Dave is my baby as never had kiddies,my cats have always been my babies,I get so so silly but that’s me,take me or leave me type thing.I’m ok eating certain things like I said I love toffee apples,it’s biting them and getting a good crunch.🤣 oh well.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Which way Phoebe? My bro is in Thornton & my Dad lived in Knott End for years ❤
Cleveleys! So just a hop, skip and a jump from your bro. Haven't ventured up to Knott End yet. Only been here a few months, but love it. Was in London and Brighton for 20 years prior.

We really had a nice day. Sat on central pier with a burger and a cup of tea in the sun. Not busy either. Just lovely
It's lovely now the schools are back and the tourists are dying down. The summer was crazy! Today has beautiful but sadly i think that's it for summer now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cleveleys! So just a hop, skip and a jump from your bro. Haven't ventured up to Knott End yet. Only been here a few months, but love it. Was in London and Brighton for 20 years prior.

It's lovely now the schools are back and the tourists are dying down. The summer was crazy! Today has beautiful but sadly i think that's it for summer now.
Ha, you and him could very well be neighbours then 🤭🤣 there's some lovely little places up round there from what I remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha, you and him could very well be neighbours then 🤭🤣 there's some lovely little places up round there from what I remember.
Haha Yeah, it's a small world. He's probably next door. lol It's really nice here and peaceful. A world away from the South East ratrace, that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes,my Dave is my baby as never had kiddies,my cats have always been my babies,I get so so silly but that’s me,take me or leave me type thing.I’m ok eating certain things like I said I love toffee apples,it’s biting them and getting a good crunch.🤣 oh well.🤣
I haven’t had any children either Dolly. My dogs are my babies.
Today I met this gorgeous little seal on Sea Palling beach in Norfolk. I phoned the seal rescue people in case it was in peril as was on its own. They said it was fine if it could move around. I kept Wilma and Geoffrey away from it and took this snap. I wish I didn’t worry about every creature and person. This is why I hate the Skank with all my heart. She has a heart of stone. Sending my love to you Dolly and Dave 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bonus you're well away from Skanky now at any rate 🤣 we're safer 'oop norf' innit 🤣
Haha Thank feck! I used to see her occasionally in Brighton, in that Pepto bismol bottle on wheels. Or walking down the laines like a tiny Oompa Loompa with claws. Now I just see really old people on mobility scooters eating fish n chips. 😂

It reminds me, one day we were in town and she had rolled up outside a beauty salon and she had just dumped the car on this tiny wee backstreet, blocking the whole road. She apparently wouldn’t come out and move it, not even for the traffic warden. And she had been in hours when we walked past. Everyone was talking about her. I think it even made The Argus. Lol She’s a hamburger short of a happy meal.

I just tried to look for the article but she’s had so many driving/car offences, I’ve got more chance of finding Lord Lucan!

I did see something about one of her horses killed in a smash outside Brighton though?She’s bloody jinxed when it comes to animals!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a thought, but if police needed people's phones to look for evidence and they refused to hand them over, I wonder how long that would delay things?
The police don’t need the actual phones, they can retrieve all phone records calls/texts/msgs etc from whichever network they are on (Vodafone/EE etc) But they need to apply for a court order before the network will hand the records over, which may be the delay.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Basically the law have 28 days to charge or drop proceedings. They can apply to the court for an extension but they have to prove to the court there is clear evidence of a crime being committed.
So as its just a week extension it would indicate they are waiting on a specific piece of evidence.
If they didn't have anything they would of dropped it.
slightly incorrect, a senior police office of superintendent rank or above can extend once for a maximum period of 3 months, after that they must seek approval further extensions from the mags

They are possibly waiting for DNA, phone records etc coming back.
Unless they have put it back because the press etc are lined up outside the station which is a possibility since they are no longer putting a date and time on it and simply saying later this week so no one actually knows when that is.
digital forensics take longer than 28 days, save for more serious cases. DNA isn’t going to be an issue here so that’s a moot point. As for the press, the police wouldn’t extend for this reason

Reactions: 9
slightly incorrect, a senior police office of superintendent rank or above can extend once for a maximum period of 3 months, after that they must seek approval further extensions from the mags

digital forensics take longer than 28 days, save for more serious cases. DNA isn’t going to be an issue here so that’s a moot point. As for the press, the police wouldn’t extend for this reason
I mean really, is KP a high-profile enough "celebrity" to warrant special treatment? I would hope that the police couldn't care less.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very often police still prosecute even if victim asks to drop charges and retracts statement...especially if they had visible injuries.
not a case of very often it is now procedure if the evidence exists

It was always going to be a case of he said, she said if there were only 2 people and one says they were assaulted. Unless there was footage
or an independent witness it's likely to remain unproven. As for the other charges, coercive control would take more time to probe as it's subtle and a pattern would need to be established. I doubt they would be analysing DNA as they know who was present that night. The extending bail for '1 week' seems awfully specific and doesn't make it seem like they need to do much more investigation.
the 999 phone call and comments made on body cam are all that’s needed, 999 call used in almost all cases as this is where the victim is most scared and says what’s happened and this is used to prosecute without cooperation

Just a thought, but if police needed people's phones to look for evidence and they refused to hand them over, I wonder how long that would delay things?
they can refuse all they want, they will be taken if pertinent to the investigation of an alleged offence. Also if they fail to give the code to unlock the phone then that carries a potential 2 year sentence under both RIPA and or the Terrorism act

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d almost bet that she’s whinged that he’s an absolute monster, refused to cooperate other than that, whinged that she wants him prosecuted so she can destroy his life, and thus police now having to extend bail to find evidence that simply doesn’t exist. And you just know she’s stashed a phone at whatever house she ended up “running” to with “busted” feet…
The minutae of this intricate case could cost a fortune: First and foremost they should do an entire body scan to establish where IT has stashed the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's made a big mistake this time. I think she won't come out of this unscathed. I really hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she's made a big mistake this time. I think she won't come out of this unscathed. I really hope so.
Agree, she called the Police in the heat of the moment and then started thinking of how she would also be dragged into the whole situation if Crawl squealed like a pig. For once this seems to be out of her control, she must hate that.
She is probably thinking of her next book deal to make money too..
How to survive DV and coercive control in a relationship
How I cope with being a great Mum to Harvey
How I cope with a Mum with a terminal illness
How to cope with online trolls and Tattlers
How to look amazing without filters ( yeah right! )
How to be a great business woman and run a family.
How to lose weight with my special weight loss powder.
How to make over your house on a shoestring budget.
The list is endless….

And these are all deadly serious ideas too. See how her mind works.

Reactions: 24
Agree, she called the Police in the heat of the moment and then started thinking of how she would also be dragged into the whole situation if Crawl squealed like a pig. For once this seems to be out of her control, she must hate that.
She is probably thinking of her next book deal to make money too..
How to survive DV and coercive control in a relationship
How I cope with being a great Mum to Harvey
How I cope with a Mum with a terminal illness
How to cope with online trolls and Tattlers
How to look amazing without filters ( yeah right! )
How to be a great business woman and run a family.
How to lose weight with my special weight loss powder.
How to make over your house on a shoestring budget.
The list is endless….

And these are all deadly serious ideas too. See how her mind works.
And I bet she refers back to the wiki on here for information 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They do say reap what you sew. Let’s hope she has a bad case of Chinese knotwood, it’s invasive and very difficult to get rid of.

back to bed and more tea, I have an elephant next to me in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.