Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I finally got shot of the bleep. The police pressed charges not me. I didn’t do anything and was still deeply in the denial phase. They put the restraining order in too.
So this thing has wheels independent of skanky

• Wow
Reactions: 20
£80??! To learn how to do Vulcan eyebrows?!
Why pay £80 when you can go into your garden and do it for free - cover your face in wet mud, find a couple of slugs for your eyebrows, take the legs off 30 spider for eyelashes or if you want the full look a couple of caterpillars will do, give yourself a smack in the mush with a plank of wood for full lips, crush strawberries for your lis and cheeks, crush some blueberries for your eyelids - job done 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why pay £80 when you can go into your garden and do it for free - cover your face in wet mud, find a couple of slugs for your eyebrows, take the legs off 30 spider for eyelashes or if you want the full look a couple of caterpillars will do, give yourself a smack in the mush with a plank of wood for full lips, crush strawberries for your lis and cheeks, crush some blueberries for your eyelids - job done 👍
But that would involve Doing It Herself wouldn't it and skanky is not capable of it, hence why she has these fools on-call to come round and replaster her face and iron her wigs for her

drugs rumours aren’t going away Katie
Does she have any "pals" left though? I sincerely doubt it, furthermore I really don't give a frig about what happens to it but the more ghastly THE BETTER imo :) This spectacular downfall has been a long time coming and way-overdue :)

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t it the Ambulance crew who called the Police?

But that would involve Doing It Herself wouldn't it and skanky is not capable of it, hence why she has these fools on-call to come round and replaster her face and iron her wigs for her

Does she have any "pals" left though? I sincerely doubt it, furthermore I really don't give a frig about what happens to it but the more ghastly THE BETTER imo :) This spectacular downfall has been a long time coming and way-overdue :)
Re The “Masterclasses” If anyone needed to serve further court papers they would have a time and a place 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg, it's been my birthday today so me and Hubby had a nice day out in Blackpool. Weather was glorious.
Get home to realise I'm miles behind with what's been happening. Feel a bit guilty as cheating a bit. Don't judge me. 😂
Glad you had a nice day Bargain ❤

Reactions: 12

If anyone needed to serve further court papers they would have a time and a place 😉
Quite possible; I think the emergency services are obliged to call in the other services when it comes to questionable circumstances, especially when they had Gob-on-a-Stick shreiking accusations in their earholes.

Reactions: 20

Yes, let's conveniently release a little video of Harvey for vomit inducing arse licking wonderful mum comments 🤢🤮
I'm absolutely furious at the way she 'engages' with him. She sounds like me when I'm training my dogs & wanting them to perform a task 😡. She really does just see him as a performing seal 😡 Absolutely vile!

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Re The “Masterclasses” If anyone needed to serve further court papers they would have a time and a place 😉
So it definately won't turn up then, thus devastating millions of "fans" who were dying to meet it having forked out £80 apiece for the priviledge of seeing the thing Polyfilla'd right in front of their own eyes :)

Yes, let's conveniently release a little video of Harvey for vomit inducing arse licking wonderful mum comments 🤢🤮
I'm absolutely furious at the way she 'engages' with him. She sounds like me when I'm training my dogs & wanting them to perform a task 😡. She really does just see him as a performing seal 😡 Absolutely vile!
Its not even as if she is any good with training H is it? Barbara Woodhouse it certainly ain't :(

Reactions: 16

Yes, I believe the initial media reports stated the paramedics called the police

Reactions: 17

And might not even have been her that called police, if she went to Harvey's House, then her agents house. One of them called police iirc. So no 999 call from the alleged victim to use as evidence.

Reactions: 11
what as happened to the Katie Price hires ring of steel 24/7 security after assault at her home (dated the 26th August in the sun)i can not believe that was just another load of rubbish but unless her sister is now in the security game i guess it was(sister in ok interview with her, sister at NTA awards with her, sister driving her about(or i suppose her pal the make up artist could do a lot of damage to you with that make up brush of hers

think she as run out of so called pals that is why she as started on her sister you used to see pictures of her and her sister only when they were photo shots with the mother now it seems they are always together

Reactions: 21
And might not even have been her that called police, if she went to Harvey's House, then her agents house. One of them called police iirc. So no 999 call from the alleged victim to use as evidence.
Thats true enough. Its perfectly feasible that either H's carer, the agent she dumped herself onto (having driven over there illegally by herself) or any one of a number of neighbours who heard it shreiking following all the rest of the disturbances throughout the evening MAY have called the police in.
By someone else going over her head to call in for help for what they mistakenly thought was someobody REALLY in peril it certainly ruined the carefully planned scheme she cooked up to garner some publicity for all her accusations of kidnap threats and burglars targeting her for all 'er gawjus jewlry. It backfired spectacularly haha :)

"think she as run out of so called pals that is why she as started on her sister you used to see pictures of her and her sister only when they were photo shots with the mother now it seems they are always together" It must be a piss poor situation when all she has left is her sister to flunkey about after her, this being the sister she's never had any time for previously who is now being her dogsbody.

Sophie luv, just go home to your son and be A Mother to him - you do not want to end up like skanky!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning Krusties,so we have to wait for news of outcome.
Morning Dolly, hope Dave is back I know he’s taking knitting classes.

Today I will mostly be drinking tea and watching tele. My elephant companion is staying in bed, lazy bugger!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Dolly, hope Dave is back I know he’s taking knitting classes.

Today I will mostly be drinking tea and watching tele. My elephant companion is staying in bed, lazy bugger!
Morning Harri,hope you feel better today❤Yes good boy last night stayed in,out now can’t you move the elephant?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.