Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear about your neighbour @Harrigan - sounds like you have lots of great memories of her 🤗

Re: Krusty's manky lips. Wonder if she provides her own make up when that pointy chin MUA does her make-up? Whenever I see the open sores on her mouth (If they are herpes), I just keep thinking about how contagious they are. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This is your weekly reminder to prevent a nationwide doritos and cake and wine shortage.

1. Kp lies. All the time.
2. Most of the press aren't the slightest bit interested in her and haven't mentioned the case at all. Also see 1.
3. Very few people know who cole-ole is. Even fewer care.
4. The entire story of that night is a crock of tit.
5. In an ideal world the police would throw the book at her for wasting police time. But see 1. The police force is pushed to the limit, even if they want to they might not have the staff or money to make an example of her.
6. Her alleged injuries were a broken jaw and split eye. That was clearly a substantial lie.
7. No matter what the outcome there's more to come.
8. The case could take ages. It could still be on the go by the financial hearing, that would be fun.
9. This is just what kp does best.
10. She's a waste of oxygen.

And she will have several phones, absolutely no way that was her only one. Phones and cash,she will have plenty of both.

Not so much a go bag as a ho bag.
Well said crowbag. Agree 💯 , but as my old mum used to say to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, and my Krusty friends is something skanky does not have. She trips herself up with her own lies

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If they refused they would probably go via the courts to get an order to demand them to hand them over, if this route was viable, it would take as long as the court process would take.....how long is a piece of string.
They can still get phone records,all phone calls texts etc,don’t need their consent etc,

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg, it's been my birthday today so me and Hubby had a nice day out in Blackpool. Weather was glorious.
Get home to realise I'm miles behind with what's been happening. Feel a bit guilty as cheating a bit. Don't judge me. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Feeling better, been taking paracetamol and resting.

Rebailed doesn’t sound right, bailed again, yes, but I’ve never heard of the word retailed.

My dear old neighbour died the other day. When mum worked, my neighbour looked after me, fed me, etc, in fact I was more round next door than at my parents growing up. Anyway, I’m sorry to hear she has passed away, she made the best toffee apples and was very bright and funny. God bless her.

Sometimes I do wonder why I come on here over seeming trivialities but it’s like a family on here and we have a laugh, share theories and life stories.

In one of those reflective moods.

Hi Dolly and MrsEms.
Awwww sweetie Harri, I understand how you feel,I have no family now,it’s hard cos sometime you need to chat etc..with me I just don’t have that any more..I love toffee apples,but can’t eat them cos if teef..😊 I love this place,best ever..meeting so many wonderful peeps like yourself and loads of others..❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They can still get phone records,all phone calls texts etc,don’t need their consent etc,
Spot on Dolly lovely ❤ they'll not need the handsets, good job otherwise they'll have to go to Portugal to find that one Carwash apparently chucked in that lake 👍 if anyone's ever watched 'Hunted' it shows you a bit on there how they trace who was where by triangulating phone data & signals. Hope they've got the CCTV from Harvey's house too, that'll show what time it rocked up there & the state (or not) it was in 👍

Omg, it's been my birthday today so me and Hubby had a nice day out in Blackpool. Weather was glorious.
Get home to realise I'm miles behind with what's been happening. Feel a bit guilty as cheating a bit. Don't judge me. 😂
Happy birthday lovely ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Happy birthday bargain ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Getting ma random thread title suggestion early with a tongue-twister 😂
KP#65 Cawl on rebail as Pricey attempts for rebound a resounding fail

Reactions: 11
Another thought, on the night there was an odd timing, something happening around 11pm, then something around 1am.

I know some papers thought they were 2 parts to the event.

However, in this area, Police stations are far apart, many shut down, so they have to travel a fair distance to situations.

It has taken 4 days for them to come out to one situation I am aware of (which was very serious) due to rota, shift change and holidays (which were all quoted by the Police themselves).

So it could simply be the situation happened around 11pm and they didn't arrive until 1am, by which time, witness's might of thought what they saw/heard at 11pm wasn't important to a 1am event.
I also think the 1am thing was Kieron getting the kids cos skanky called him in distress she would won’t every one involved

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I keep getting message about cookies being accepted!i effin don’t eat them though.😊

Awwww that’s lovely bargain,you just have a lovely day on birfday.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was all bleeping lies! Just for attention for them two 💩💩
Let’s see. DV is a serious accusation, Pig Face might be back tracking, however if there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest to prosecute, the CPS pursue the case.

Reactions: 23
Oh gawd just nosed in the Westbrook thread,erm! Erm omg she has relapsed apparently!oh my I am so shocked! Oh duck off Westie.You have for bleeping years been on the guff.🙄

• Haha
Happy birthday, Bargainhunt!You were on my turff today...i'm just a wee bit along the coast. I hope you had a lovely day. It sounds like you did though. x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone on here planning on going to any of its “Master Class”? Having noted on PriceMerch/PriceScam that tickets are not refundable. Price being as reliable as its next drama, dying horse, dying Iron Lung, Harv, and the list goes on and on.

• Haha
Anyone on here planning on going to any of its “Master Class”? Having noted on PriceMerch/PriceScam that tickets are not refundable. Price being as reliable as its next drama, dying horse, dying Iron Lung, Harv, and the list goes on and on.
Yep going to all of them 😂😂. Not a hope in hell. Who in their right mind would pay £80 for That!!! I can think of better things to buy with that money.

Thank you ❤

Was nice to get a bit of fresh air and it took my mind off my sister passing too
Happy Birthday. 🎂🍾🎁🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on Carl, say something, give us something...I have no snacks left😱
Set up coles-law😉🤣
Stand up for men being forced to get engaged to the pricey!
Methinks the Death Penalty is a better option than having to marry the thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.