Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling better, been taking paracetamol and resting.

Rebailed doesn’t sound right, bailed again, yes, but I’ve never heard of the word retailed.

My dear old neighbour died the other day. When mum worked, my neighbour looked after me, fed me, etc, in fact I was more round next door than at my parents growing up. Anyway, I’m sorry to hear she has passed away, she made the best toffee apples and was very bright and funny. God bless her.

Sometimes I do wonder why I come on here over seeming trivialities but it’s like a family on here and we have a laugh, share theories and life stories.

In one of those reflective moods.

Hi Dolly and MrsEms.
I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Sorry about your neighbour passing away. You've known her for many years and have some lovely memories, and it's nice to share them.

I've been in one of those reflective moods for the past couple of weeks but sadly my memories coming back aren't happy ones. It helps coming on here though as laughter is the best medicine for me...always has been.

Or burrowing my head in the sand🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Sorry about your neighbour passing away. You've known her for many years and have some lovely memories, and it's nice to share them.

I've been in one of those reflective moods for the past couple of weeks but sadly my memories coming back aren't happy ones. It helps coming on here though as laughter is the best medicine for me...always has been.

Or burrowing my head in the sand🤦‍♀️😂
Hi MrsEms, thanks, yes I am.

She was a lovely lady, great sense of humour, but had suffered from dementia for many years, bless her.

Oh I am sorry. Please talk to someone, often I find a different perspective can be very helpful.

Indeed. I love to laugh and you are so funny, like all the folk on here, that’s why I think we all get on so well.

Take care lovey❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pointy chin Fern posted this about half an hour ago. I wonder if it was from today? If so, then Skanky’s been sitting and getting dolled up in the Mucky Mansion all day. Doesn’t seem bothered about the ongoing case
She doesn't even look nice, just weird, over made up and self conscious.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on Carl, say something, give us something...I have no snacks left😱
Set up coles-law😉🤣
Stand up for men being forced to get engaged to the pricey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Feeling better, been taking paracetamol and resting.

Rebailed doesn’t sound right, bailed again, yes, but I’ve never heard of the word retailed.

My dear old neighbour died the other day. When mum worked, my neighbour looked after me, fed me, etc, in fact I was more round next door than at my parents growing up. Anyway, I’m sorry to hear she has passed away, she made the best toffee apples and was very bright and funny. God bless her.

Sometimes I do wonder why I come on here over seeming trivialities but it’s like a family on here and we have a laugh, share theories and life stories.

In one of those reflective moods.

Hi Dolly and MrsEms.
Because you can say stuff without being thought of as silly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The close up pictures in the sun of her 'injuries' are vomit inducing. Scabby lips🤢
I think I prefer the filters.
Those and the photo of Gemma, Land Whale, Collins at the Flower Show. Perhaps those two should have a minger off session

• Haha
  • Heart
Easiest thing to do is own up! If somebody fell why say she was sat watching telly and was in shock, if it was a accident why would she let a 32 year old man be arrested , if it’s innocent I’m can’t see why all this drama and police being involved, I just can’t see any other explanation for it
Now usually I'd agree with you, however two things, firstly I've recently seen how something can be um, "angled" :cool: to make someone look totally guilty for something, because that person was angry and hurt and wanted to punish and hurt them. Which then, having sold it entirely to all, bubbled up until the real guilty party blurted it out while being smug :(:mad:

But in this case, imagine you are a little broke, always make cash on magazines and interviews and decide to use an opportunity that presents itself quite randomly.....

• Wow
Pointy chin Fern posted this about half an hour ago. I wonder if it was from today? If so, then Skanky’s been sitting and getting dolled up in the Mucky Mansion all day. Doesn’t seem bothered about the ongoing case
Is that Jessica Alves?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now usually I'd agree with you, however two things, firstly I've recently seen how something can be um, "angled" :cool: to make someone look totally guilty for something, because that person was angry and hurt and wanted to punish and hurt them. Which then, having sold it entirely to all, bubbled up until the real guilty party blurted it out while being smug :(:mad:

But in this case, imagine you are a little broke, always make cash on magazines and interviews and decide to use an opportunity that presents itself quite randomly.....
Perhaps akin to its forever dying iron lung mother?

Reactions: 12
Come on Carl, say something, give us something...I have no snacks left😱
Set up coles-law😉🤣
Stand up for men being forced to get engaged to the pricey!
Lol, see what you’ve done there. He’s all cabbage with no dressing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d almost bet that she’s whinged that he’s an absolute monster, refused to cooperate other than that, whinged that she wants him prosecuted so she can destroy his life, and thus police now having to extend bail to find evidence that simply doesn’t exist. And you just know she’s stashed a phone at whatever house she ended up “running” to with “busted” feet…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Another thought, on the night there was an odd timing, something happening around 11pm, then something around 1am.

I know some papers thought they were 2 parts to the event.

However, in this area, Police stations are far apart, many shut down, so they have to travel a fair distance to situations.

It has taken 4 days for them to come out to one situation I am aware of (which was very serious) due to rota, shift change and holidays (which were all quoted by the Police themselves).

So it could simply be the situation happened around 11pm and they didn't arrive until 1am, by which time, witness's might of thought what they saw/heard at 11pm wasn't important to a 1am event.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This is your weekly reminder to prevent a nationwide doritos and cake and wine shortage.

1. Kp lies. All the time.
2. Most of the press aren't the slightest bit interested in her and haven't mentioned the case at all. Also see 1.
3. Very few people know who cole-ole is. Even fewer care.
4. The entire story of that night is a crock of tit.
5. In an ideal world the police would throw the book at her for wasting police time. But see 1. The police force is pushed to the limit, even if they want to they might not have the staff or money to make an example of her.
6. Her alleged injuries were a broken jaw and split eye. That was clearly a substantial lie.
7. No matter what the outcome there's more to come.
8. The case could take ages. It could still be on the go by the financial hearing, that would be fun.
9. This is just what kp does best.
10. She's a waste of oxygen.

And she will have several phones, absolutely no way that was her only one. Phones and cash,she will have plenty of both.

Not so much a go bag as a ho bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is your weekly reminder to prevent a nationwide doritos and cake and wine shortage.

1. Kp lies. All the time.
2. Most of the press aren't the slightest bit interested in her and haven't mentioned the case at all. Also see 1.
3. Very few people know who cole-ole is. Even fewer care.
4. The entire story of that night is a crock of tit.
5. In an ideal world the police would throw the book at her for wasting police time. But see 1. The police force is pushed to the limit, even if they want to they might not have the staff or money to make an example of her.
6. Her alleged injuries were a broken jaw and split eye. That was clearly a substantial lie.
7. No matter what the outcome there's more to come.
8. The case could take ages. It could still be on the go by the financial hearing, that would be fun.
9. This is just what kp does best.
10. She's a waste of oxygen.
Yup - agree 100%. I think this was a 'story' that backfired badly and there is no easy way out from it. It seems to have cost her her PR person, Kirsty, who may have actually said she was not into mucking around where the police are involved. No 'suspected broken jaw', no split eye, no lip injuries except her usual dry old lips from her hols in Sloosha and the ever-present Herpes. Oh, and the bruise was pathetic.

Reactions: 25
Another thought, on the night there was an odd timing, something happening around 11pm, then something around 1am.

I know some papers thought they were 2 parts to the event.

However, in this area, Police stations are far apart, many shut down, so they have to travel a fair distance to situations.

It has taken 4 days for them to come out to one situation I am aware of (which was very serious) due to rota, shift change and holidays (which were all quoted by the Police themselves).

So it could simply be the situation happened around 11pm and they didn't arrive until 1am, by which time, witness's might of thought what they saw/heard at 11pm wasn't important to a 1am event.
That, or 2 hours is a good amount of time it took for people to get absolutely steaming drunk /off their tits on coke and start angling for a fight. ....theoretically of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.