Katie Price #64 She’ll roll out her mum, then arrange a fake boyfriend for cash from the scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really had a nice day. Sat on central pier with a burger and a cup of tea in the sun. Not busy either. Just lovely
I went Blackpool when I was 12 years old, I had my photo taken with a cardboard cut out of Adam Ant, mum had one taken with Shakin Stevens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish KP would stop trying to dress like somebody Princess age because she looks and IS too old for it. Shes like somebodys granny trying to dress like a trendy teen. And even then shes never matched up or fashionable.

Reactions: 15
Morning Harri,hope you feel better today❤Yes good boy last night stayed in,out now can’t you move the elephant?🤣
Hi Dolly, yes thanks bit better but I’m under orders not to do anything.
Bless him, you see Dave does listen.
The elephant is very old, you can tell as he has girlfriend on his hoodie. Plus he don’t wash very often!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t had any children either Dolly. My dogs are my babies.
Today I met this gorgeous little seal on Sea Palling beach in Norfolk. I phoned the seal rescue people in case it was in peril as was on its own. They said it was fine if it could move around. I kept Wilma and Geoffrey away from it and took this snap. I wish I didn’t worry about every creature and person. This is why I hate the Skank with all my heart. She has a heart of stone. Sending my love to you Dolly and Dave 💚
Skanky is like the Tin Man Squirrel, she doesn't have a heart

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Dolly, yes thanks bit better but I’m under orders not to do anything.
Bless him, you see Dave does listen.
The elephant is very old, you can tell as he has girlfriend on his hoodie. Plus he don’t wash very often!
Morning Harri, glad to hear your feeling a bit better. You must follow your orders😘
I'd like someone to tell me not to do anything today because, well, I can't be arsed 😂 With the husband working from home I have a feeling of being 👀 I should be glossing the woodwork in the kitchen today but I'm thinking of losing the paint brushes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just read the article about Harvey and Katie’s appearance at the NTAs. The line that sticks out is “Katie put on a brave face”. What utter tosh! Also apparently the ear protectors were gifted to Harvey by Katie. Does this mean she purchased them especially for said occasion, what, does she usually just buy stuff for him? Honestly the writing in that newspaper is crap, not fit to wipe your derrière with.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Princess Price? Come on
Skanky changed her name to Price when she was 17 - if her stepdad was called Jones, Smith or any other surname, would she have changed it or would have stuck with Infield

what as happened to the Katie Price hires ring of steel 24/7 security after assault at her home (dated the 26th August in the sun)i can not believe that was just another load of rubbish but unless her sister is now in the security game i guess it was(sister in ok interview with her, sister at NTA awards with her, sister driving her about(or i suppose her pal the make up artist could do a lot of damage to you with that make up brush of hers

think she as run out of so called pals that is why she as started on her sister you used to see pictures of her and her sister only when they were photo shots with the mother now it seems they are always together
That poor newborn being in the bleeping car with Skanky's gob

• Sick
  • Haha
Morning Harri, glad to hear your feeling a bit better. You must follow your orders😘
I'd like someone to tell me not to do anything today because, well, I can't be arsed 😂 With the husband working from home I have a feeling of being 👀 I should be glossing the woodwork in the kitchen today but I'm thinking of losing the paint brushes!
Hi MrsEms, yes thanks, of course I will!

Bless you, me and the hub are to DIY what Katie is to doing her own makeup. I hear doing gloss is very difficult and it reeks doesn’t it! Can’t you get your hub to help?

What about your dogs? Will they get interested in the work you’re doing? My cat is white and black so a little paint not so noticeable.

Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The police don’t need the actual phones, they can retrieve all phone records calls/texts/msgs etc from whichever network they are on (Vodafone/EE etc) But they need to apply for a court order before the network will hand the records over, which may be the delay.
Can they actually listen to old phone calls or simply establish that a phone call was made and from whom to whom?

I think the general point is that someone originally called 999.
It isn't necessarily kp on the recorded call, but someone will be, with their reason for calling.

(i know that's pretty obvious but it's getting lost under 483 variations on a theme!)

Reactions: 19
I think the general point is that someone originally called 999.
It isn't necessarily kp on the recorded call, but someone will be, with their reason for calling.

(i know that's pretty obvious but it's getting lost under 483 variations on a theme!)
It said the ambulance crew called the police. Can you imagine having that screaming banshee in the back of your ambulance. You would need ear protectors 😂😂😂

• Haha
Interesting that they are allowing comments under the NTAS article in the Daily Mail and even though there’s currently only 10, only 1 is positive. Has the worm finally turned?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When I finally got shot of the bleep. The police pressed charges not me. I didn’t do anything and was still deeply in the denial phase. They put the restraining order in too.
So this thing has wheels independent of skanky
She herself has at least 2, rumoured 3 restraining orders against her. Can't look good in the investigating officers eyes, mother of 5 with a history of threatening behaviour and found not to be a credible witness in court appearances.

It said the ambulance crew called the police. Can you imagine having that screaming banshee in the back of your ambulance. You would need ear protectors 😂😂😂
“Eeeee facking ’it me. I’m compweeeetly innocent. No one ‘its the pwicey and gets away with it. Can someone call the sun and let them know what’s ‘appened? Oh, and mention my broked feets”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting that they are allowing comments under the NTAS article in the Daily Mail and even though there’s currently only 10, only 1 is positive. Has the worm finally turned?
The comments are getting less & less with each article allowing them. I think everyone really has had enough of her, her neglect, her abuse, her exploitation & her lies 🤞 Why do the media persist in shoving the narrative that she has fans? 1 positive comment among every 20 negative ones does not equal 'fans' 🙄

Reactions: 20
Oh I hate that term BFF!

is the makeup master class still going ahead? I was watching a Tales of the Unexpected and the makeup on there was the worst ever. The actor’s face was white, too much face powder and a totally different colour to his neck, which was bright red. I initially thought it was supposed to be a joke. It was horrendous!

• Haha
Everyone would be waiting for the fire engine to turn up.
The mysterious third ear piercing siren.

• Haha
Why pay £80 when you can go into your garden and do it for free - cover your face in wet mud, find a couple of slugs for your eyebrows, take the legs off 30 spider for eyelashes or if you want the full look a couple of caterpillars will do, give yourself a smack in the mush with a plank of wood for full lips, crush strawberries for your lis and cheeks, crush some blueberries for your eyelids - job done 👍
You know what, shall we have a whip round and send someone in undercover to one of her events. Can you imagine the comedy gold we would get out of it. ( Almost ) worth every penny 🤣🤣🤣

And might not even have been her that called police, if she went to Harvey's House, then her agents house. One of them called police iirc. So no 999 call from the alleged victim to use as evidence.
Reading between the lines of what ( seemed to have ) happened, I think it definitely was KP who called the Police. Why would she mention her ring being stolen and coercive control otherwise. I think she did it in the heat of the moment to get back at him for the attack and taking her ring back. “ That’ll show him not to mess with the Pwicey “ Oops 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.