Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was that pic taken? It can't be the MM as the sink is the wrong shape - it was round yesterday and is square today...
I will check... it might be the annexe, but I thought Steve was staying in there. That's his van that was seen in the background in Fern's stories this morning.

Reactions: 7
Presumably farting one of her normal farts. Isn't she just the classy lady Carl wanted to take home to his parents and show off to his mates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Quote from an article in the Scum A source told us: "Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show - she's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project"
I really don't think they are talking about Skanky. She has never done a days work in her life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Edit - you are using the pink button not the strip along the top here?
Yeah, I knew about the pink WIKI, just couldnt find the edit button, used my phone and found it on there, came back onto the iPad, and saw it on there too…must be blind from looking at the picture of Skank on my screen just before 🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has and still does act like a spoilt child (iron-lung has assisted this). She needs to have constant attention paid to her by her men. They have to be at her side 24/7 otherwise she thinks they are cheating on her. She has serious mental problems that should have been looked at years ago. These are only going to get more prominent as she ages. She is not going to get the kind of men she wants (good looking toyboys) unless they are with her for the column inches in the tabloids. Her children will eventually see her for what she is, Junior is already at that stage. She has a very sad life ahead of her all of her own making.
Agree, I have been saying this for ages. I feel she will have a very sad demise unless she drastically sorts her life out. But I think she has gone too far now, and is too set in her ways to ever change.

Reactions: 20
I think I can trust my son to stay away from desperate old tarts. I've tested him this morning and asked him if he would like a Louis Vuitton man bag for Christmas...he told me to bugger off and did he look like a complete tool🤣

#Katie price the desperate old shlllag, only likes blokes with a LV man bag😉
I asked my son outright if he would ever sleep with KP.
He replied 'what for'?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Always people fawning over her 🙄
jesus H christ walking backwards wearing a rainbow burkha...
I do believe this is the VERY FIRST photo of Lumpy where her legs are together....
I'm worried about her mental heath now.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.