Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bargainhunt99 sending you much love ❤

why would you say you nearly aborted a child you had 3 times? Because she genuinely thought that made her out to be something of saint (chip off the old block eh?) She is so blinded by her teeth she can’t see that the more she talks about herself the more other people see through her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Morning all, so ……. Today’s the day we find out who lumped skanky (maybe). But I have a feeling that unless there is a journo lurking near the police station we may not get to find out today. I will wait with baited breath for the scum to print the outcome according to Sk(W)anky 🤷‍♀️😂

• Angry
Reactions: 17

£830 for her shirt, £570 for Harvey’s Medallion 😡
And 99p for the blue sack

0FA6C6F4-7992-4C36-90E9-5C5ED43C4D17.jpeg

The ugly Sisters, and a suitable setting, the mingers mansion with a boarded up window. shame now one has boarded up its forever open mouth and legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Morning :) Just keeping an eye on the thread today - think it's going to be eventful!
Morning 😉

If we do have an eventful day then hold on tight...that could mean we'll get hundreds of new members again with a sprinkling of nutters😂
Yay I like nuts🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning 😉

If we do have an eventful day then hold on tight...that could mean we'll get hundreds of new members again with a sprinkling of nutters😂
Yay I like nuts🤪
Quite right MrsEms they seem to come out of the woodwork then disappear 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Car Wash will be back on the bench sat between them both by the end of the week. Which one will be wearing the ring though?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Car Wash will be back on the bench sat between them both by the end of the week. Which one will be wearing the ring though?
The bench outside MM surrounded by rotten wood and a boarded up window or two, nice spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning 😉

Yay I like nuts🤪
I don't mind a few nuts either - adds a bit of texture and keeps things crunchy! 🥥[]🌰🔩🍩
I always read this thread but don't often post (my natural habitat is the H&M thread) but I've been doing a countdown to the 20th for the last week - bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie price 64# Will we find out what happened on that fateful night, the picture of the bruised cheek, face that gave us a fright!

Thread suggestion Probably too long and late!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@bargainhunt99 sending you much love ❤

why would you say you nearly aborted a child you had 3 times? Because she genuinely thought that made her out to be something of saint (chip off the old block eh?) She is so blinded by her teeth she can’t see that the more she talks about herself the more other people see through her.
Yes if H were more aware of things he'd be mighty chuffed to read that wouldn't he? Nevertheless it was as usual an "All About Me" pile of tit. Pity her mother never thought the same way all those years ago though :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Katie Price #64 Battered and bruised and not amused. Pricey is moving in to Prince Andrews Mews.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And 99p for the blue sack

View attachment 772045

The ugly Sisters, and a suitable setting, the mingers mansion with a boarded up window. shame now one has boarded up its forever open mouth and legs.
Can Pom please add a speech bubble to skanky saying "I 'ate you, you witch! Youse young an' I aint an I's far mor bewful dan you is anawl"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
....where's everyone gone, harri, dolly, liar?

Don't tell me, you're all stood outside the court aren't you waiting for Carl to rock up in his old Lamborghini?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well I'm waiting for Amanda Devlin at the Scum to start slagging him off as soon as he puts a foot on the pavement outside the nick - she's gotta earn her sheckels to make up for that time she failed to praise Their Goddess enuf and gave it the hump :)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.