Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they wear fluffy slippers outdoors? Not very practical around the fetid sewage swamp she inhabits 🤮
Those "slippers" are dead rabbits poisoned by the foetid swamp they inhabit out in the gardens at Trampy Towers

Of course MoRon will be there along with bunnyboiler, both slavering over skanky and hurling abuse at wanky for molesting their angel like wot he did ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
....where's everyone gone, harri, dolly, liar?

Don't tell me, you're all stood outside the court aren't you waiting for Carl to rock up in his old Lamborghini?🤣
I'm here @MrsEms reporting for duty spiral notepad at the ready to take a verbatim note of what passes ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she say that she would never be able to set foot in the MM ever again because it was too emotionally traumatic for her? She soon managed to get over that then! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm here @MrsEms reporting for duty spiral notepad at the ready to take a verbatim note of what passes ;)
There you are😘
Now wheres harri, I haven't seen her this morning and I did have a look on here at 5.15 this morning again!
Morning dolly, got the piss pot on the boil?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she say that she would never be able to set foot in the MM ever again because it was too emotionally traumatic for her? She soon managed to get over that then! 😜
It helps that some cretinous tv company is paying her a load of wedge and forking out to rescue the place from dereliction, otherwise she wouldn't give a tit about it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yes. She lied. What's new? ;)

It helps that some cretinous tv company is paying her a load of wedge and forking out to rescue the place from dereliction, otherwise she wouldn't give a tit about it
Well there is no point doing a slap-up makeover inside when the window wood-work is in such a poor state. I bet there is some listing on them too like Grade II.

• Sad
Hi all

Not feeling good, throat all swollen, feel strange, so I shall be resting today.

Reminds me of before my wedding I was very poorly. I had severe laryngitis, my ear drum burst and was on antibiotics. Being blind as a bat I didn’t wear my glasses for the ceremony and as I told mum later I could literally be marrying anybody, even Lord Lucan. Speak no evil, hear no evil, See no evil.

oh well, I will keep an eye on here

Take care

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the odds nothing much happens today!
OR theres always the possibility that the police have allowed wanky to sneak an entry to the nick through the tradesman's entrance because he's so bloody faymuss and the paparazzi are blockading the street outside to get a glimpse of him;

Speshul privlidgis fer sumwun so faymuss innit??

• Haha
  • Angry
What's the odds nothing much happens today!
wonder why legoman never ever once said " i am not the person who was arrested" its alright saying i never hurt kate etc etc that is a different use of words..do they not think people will read right through all this? and legomans rep is torn to shreds anyway lmfao

• Haha
wonder why legoman never ever once said " i am not the person who was arrested" its alright saying i never hurt kate etc etc that is a different use of words..do they not think people will read right through all this? and legomans rep is torn to shreds anyway lmfao
Coz it is all one big game to them. Never mind women and men who have genuinely suffered DV and how this charade may affect them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
OR theres always the possibility that the police have allowed wanky to sneak an entry to the nick through the tradesman's entrance because he's so bloody faymuss and the paparazzi are blockading the street outside to get a glimpse of him;

Speshul privlidgis fer sumwun so faymuss innit??
Probably likes it through the tradesman entrance!!

• Haha
  • Wow
If he isn't charged the obnoxious Cole will come out of the police station and punch the air like Skanky did when she got off a driving rap. Good at punching is Cole I've heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It couldn't happen to a nicer bloke eh?
Not only has he been labelled a woman basher even if this pile of tit all fizzles away to nothing, but worst of all he has to live-down being skanky's The One (mk 79307 and counting) for which she is NEVER going to stop sniping at him like she does ALL the rest of her escapees. He is well-and-truly Kebabed by it :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
quick prinny follow legoman throw people off the scent
Yes very strange that princess is following him again. I hope this isn't the start of 'learnt ' behaviour from her mother...doing these things for attention.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.