Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16185562/katie-price-fans-princess-sister/
The first off on today's bollock-fest.

Ludicrous! The girl looks nothing like the old hag for a start so why label her like this anyway? Is she not allowed to be Herself for a change instead of just another add-on for the skank to use? :( And yes I know its bitchy but neither of them are "pretty", especially not the plasticised old munter that thinks it is something pretty special when in fact its merely a past-it, raddled old pile of plastic scraps waiting to be recycled into Persil bottles :( I don't see this "striking similarity", do you???

Oh and note the "ME" coming first again too followed by the bit about Bunny looking like it as well; The only resemblence there is that three inch deep layer of slap plastered all over the little girl's face - thats the only resemblence because Bunny is actually just like her Dad :) "Twins" indeed LOL

I'm wondering if this blatently nauseating exercise in toadying & bootlicking by Amanda Devlin is to make up for the time she did not toe the party line by glorifying the thing which gave it the hump, hence now she has to provide the rubbish deflections on the day skanky's lies are coming home to roost? Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm soooooo pleased I looked at this vomit inducing, arse licking, lie filled bollocks NOT. Now I feel sick 🤢🤮.
Why oh why do they fill it with the comments from the brainless minions? Never a mention of the 1000's of negative comments!
duck off Skanky & duck off The Scum 😁
Goes to show how blind her Brown nosers are - Prinny look nothing like Sophie, liars just like their idol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 11
What's funny is she has all this facial surgery etc which she is supposedly over the moon with yet still filters her pictures to death, her nose not inline with the cupids bow on her lips its wonky and those cats eyes!!! This pictures with those plaits in looks like she's trying to look like KK, she is obviously very insecure about her looks, I can't see anyone sticking around with her antics.
Katie must let her faceoperations HEAL. It takes months for facelift nosejobs etc to heal. She is so clueless even though she is very experienced on the subject! 😁

Reactions: 12
I hope she gets some money in from somewhere or gets the Turkish surgeon to do it for free because she really needs to get all the corrections done. The wrinkles round her eyes need smoothing out, her nose needs rebuilding and her mouth needs to be centered under her nose. If she could lose the warts on her face that would be helpful too. Much better for her morale if she liked what she saw without having to filter the hell out of it.

New thread suggestion:
Crash! KP’s fallen from Grace! What on Earth’s happened to her face?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

what have i just read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so full of tit! I am in a bad mood this morning. Maybe ALL the other women were not in there to have abortions Katie!? Stupid cow 🐮
Always projecting onto everyone around her. Stupido stupidido effing stuppidodidoo😩

I feel a bit better now! Take care Krusties 🌺

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Katie must let her faceoperations HEAL. It takes months for facelift nosejobs etc to heal. She is so clueless even though she is very experienced on the subject! 😁
She asked the Surgeon to make her look like a Dreamboat - she came out looking like a Shipwreck 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she gets some money in from somewhere or gets the Turkish surgeon to do it for free because she really needs to get all the corrections done. The wrinkles round her eyes need smoothing out, her nose needs rebuilding and her mouth needs to be centered under her nose. If she could lose the warts on her face that would be helpful too. Much better for her morale if she liked what she saw without having to filter the hell out of it.
She needs her mouth stitched up 🤐

Morning all, another couple of hours and madame will be woken up in her tit hole house by the smell of a freshly laid dog tit. Then she'll remember it's today that Cole gets dragged from his wrecked house to face justice, a firing squad in front of Sheesh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New title
Has wank emptied the skank's Bank , creamed the top off the depop "drop" and gonna " sing " about queen Ming E.R

• Haha
I’m just dropping in to say “Shacket” 😳 it’s a shirt-jacket from the Pricey clothes range, probably made of off-cuts and seconds! 😂 Not saying there’s anything wrong with that, she’ll wear that mangled jacket tomorrow! 😆

Sorry to hear it’s been a sad day for many, makes one wonder the trivial things in the life are just that, and to weigh up what matters the most 💗
Shacket = tit jacket

• Haha
Morning :) Just keeping an eye on the thread today - think it's going to be eventful!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.