Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor you, it's so sad to lose a kitty. They know things about us that no-one else knows.
Thank you 😊. So true, he was adopted so unfortunately we only had him a short time

Oh, I’m so sorry. Bless his heart. Sleep well dear boy x
Thank you ☺

I’m so sorry. What a lovely cat. Sending love 🐱
Love receive, thank you ☺

Aww, so sorry ❤
Thank you ☺

Bless you ❤ they leave such big paw prints on your heart, the buggers 🐾 xx
Thank you. They really do.…..unless you’re a heartless skanky! ☺

So, my prediction…. ‘ it wernt Cawl, it were the rat that followed us from that other place. Come on Cawl, drive and put your sock in your joggers to distract my million fans

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another one sending lots of love @Skiah x

I’m hoping I can keep up with the thread/news a bit tomorrow at least. I feel like I want at least some clarity about wtf is going on - even though I know that won’t ever happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My view on what happened......

KP and CW in Essex watching tv (as KP mentioned) tv show so good, neither wanted to get up and cook (and frankly KP was so over cooking after her time on Masterchef).;)

They order a take out from Sheeshy, which arrives pronto in a van (which just like an ice cream van, had a tune, which oddly sounded like a jungle type monkey noise as KP is most famous for IACGMOOH) :cool:

CW being a gent, pops off to bring the food in, while KP continues with tv show. He trips over his manly onesie (he's not very tall, so the feet kinda dangle, trip hazzard stylee) and the food flies out and thwacks KP on the chops :eek::oops:

(hence her being stunned that she was bopped while minding her own watching tv)

Que lots of shouting "oh cole, you've only gone and dropped me blinkin' din dins innit " (which was the shouting the neighbours heard)

KP rushes out to see if big Lozza has any spares (as she's only a yung gel up the road )

At which point, she's spotted by her agent and the rest is history (or fabrication as krusties know it)

Yeah so it's been a long day and that's the best I can do :giggle::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just dropping in to say “Shacket” 😳 it’s a shirt-jacket from the Pricey clothes range, probably made of off-cuts and seconds! 😂 Not saying there’s anything wrong with that, she’ll wear that mangled jacket tomorrow! 😆

Sorry to hear it’s been a sad day for many, makes one wonder the trivial things in the life are just that, and to weigh up what matters the most 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This was supposed to launch in July 🙄 wonder how long this will last before another failed business she has ‘saddled’ with the next door neighbour at the MM.
She's been ridden hard and put away wet more times than she can remember

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her and crawl are in for a big shock today just like Caroline flack was and think they will be able to withdraw statements and that it will go away without their cooperation and be no charges, totally unaware that the CPS will charge and continue the prosecution without their cooperation.

Reactions: 19
She'll do one meeting and cancel the rest and pocket the cash IMHO. No way she can get between 'Classes'.
I'd be very surprised if her hotels for the overnighters are even booked

I think her and crawl are in for a big shock today just like Caroline flack was and think they will be able to withdraw statements and that it will go away without their cooperation and be no charges, totally unaware that the CPS will charge and continue the prosecution without their cooperation.
Oh I do hope so, Either way we will see who is lying then perhaps we'll see wanky go for the jugular on it! Woo Hoo!! :)

I’m just dropping in to say “Shacket” 😳 it’s a shirt-jacket from the Pricey clothes range, probably made of off-cuts and seconds! 😂 Not saying there’s anything wrong with that, she’ll wear that mangled jacket tomorrow! 😆

Sorry to hear it’s been a sad day for many, makes one wonder the trivial things in the life are just that, and to weigh up what matters the most 💗
A shacket eh? Well that makes skanky a Slore then doesn't it?? :)

Have a heart pinky. If she no longer has easy access to him then she needs to stock up on "Harve n me" images to post. I bet she brought a selection of different tops to give the illusion of the images being on many different days.

@bargainhunt99 . So sorry for your loss bubba :cry: .
I bet she also had a bootfull of luverly arty canvases of 'erself to put on 'Arv's walls "So 'e downt ferget 'is Mummee 'oo luvs 'im so mutch".

Thank you 😊. So true, he was adopted so unfortunately we only had him a short time

Thank you ☺

Love receive, thank you ☺

Thank you ☺

Thank you. They really do.…..unless you’re a heartless skanky! ☺

So, my prediction…. ‘ it wernt Cawl, it were the rat that followed us from that other place. Come on Cawl, drive and put your sock in your joggers to distract my million fans
You know Skiah, hard as it might seem but when you are ready the best thing to do is to adopt another needy little soul in memory of your Dennis who will be pleased that you are giving the chance at a life of love and care to another baby in need. Maybe early days yet but keep it in mind xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion: Skanky said she got hit, but she is a lying tit, all that happened was she got barged, now crawl is gonna get charged

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Presumably referring to his dignity and freedom which he surrendered while being Skanky's poodle/doormat.
Poodle or doormat, definitely not protector, regardless how today goes. If it was not CW then why wasn’t he protecting her during the alleged incident?

Reactions: 11
Poodle or doormat, definitely not protector, regardless how today goes. If it was not CW then why wasn’t he protecting her during the alleged incident?
Cawl decided to “shacket” that’s why! 🏃

Todays the 20th, big day, Pricey’s “shacking” it in her boots! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or was he off-his-face on sniff therefore incapable of protecting his preshus from the vile fiend wot broke in to steal 'er jewlry?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm soooooo pleased I looked at this vomit inducing, arse licking, lie filled bollocks NOT. Now I feel sick 🤢🤮.
Why oh why do they fill it with the comments from the brainless minions? Never a mention of the 1000's of negative comments!
duck off Skanky & duck off The Scum 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.