Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16185562/katie-price-fans-princess-sister/
The first off on today's bollock-fest.

Ludicrous! The girl looks nothing like the old hag for a start so why label her like this anyway? Is she not allowed to be Herself for a change instead of just another add-on for the skank to use? :( And yes I know its bitchy but neither of them are "pretty", especially not the plasticised old munter that thinks it is something pretty special when in fact its merely a past-it, raddled old pile of plastic scraps waiting to be recycled into Persil bottles :( I don't see this "striking similarity", do you???

Oh and note the "ME" coming first again too followed by the bit about Bunny looking like it as well; The only resemblence there is that three inch deep layer of slap plastered all over the little girl's face - thats the only resemblence because Bunny is actually just like her Dad :) "Twins" indeed LOL

I'm wondering if this blatently nauseating exercise in toadying & bootlicking by Amanda Devlin is to make up for the time she did not toe the party line by glorifying the thing which gave it the hump, hence now she has to provide the rubbish deflections on the day skanky's lies are coming home to roost? Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

DC16

VIP Member
Wasn’t pricey reprimanded a few years back for advertising boom bod products on her Instagram. By the ASA?

and here she is again
That’s 3 times now, I reported it to the ASA last time, but nothing… she always #ads it just after she has had lipo 😡😡😡 please feel free to do an ASA complaint anyone, the more people who report, the more likely they are to act!

in 2019 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9954562/katie-price-slammed-boombod-lose-weight-lipo/

• Angry

tarotbaby

I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.

• Sick

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Well pete has let Prinny back with the mother of the year (not) i really do hope Carl is not around
Pics of her at the MM the other day on the JYY photoshoot Skanky still with the orange nails (see she remembered to take the ring off this time)
Perching on the for sale kitchen units, her usual position filthy bitch
God. How awful must the material on that coat be that it’s 21£ and they are still making a profit?

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
reminds me of the alan partridge episode when hmrc paid him a visit
search me search me.................

i have a confession to make i have just released a potent gust..so i have to say its out there
I am going to use your phrase 'potent gust' later when hubs is back from golf - ha ha!

So she supposedly recommended the Priory and AA to MH, but they obviously didn’t work for old Skanky Pants. She’s not exactly a good advert for these places as she’s still high as a kite and drinking 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why on earth recommend them then?
She never went. Now the cat is out of the bag that she still drinks and still takes drugs - no-one on here is in the least bit surprised...

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Mr Blue has been on an Advanced St John Ambulance First Aiders Course today.

Next doors dog scratched my face and made it bleed quite a lot, Joe, Junior Medical Student disinfected it and stopped it bleeding.

Mr Blue is furious.

'NOOOO! Why did he do that? I'm on the way home from my course. I could have applied a tourniquet (where to my head or neck, would suspect both may have been fatal) or performed the Heimlich Manoeuvre (I'm bleeding not choking)'.

Speechless!

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Oh i remember those clips/pictures from the documentary with the pizza (i thought that was today for a minute seeing skankys face is just as bad as it was last year 🤣)

Then she came out with this

and

I dont know what Anna see's in her either,she seriously must have 💩 in her eyes
I'd put good money on that Krusty sedated H many times when it suited her.

• Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
I wondered this. She used to have really nice eyes and its like they have changed completely. I think it could be the constant fillers over time? Her skin texture is really bad for someone her age too. I just can't believe how different she looks compared to when she was with Pete and Alex. Her nose changed her face completey too. Botox and fillers maybe for the eye changes? She's tattooed her eyebrows on but they aren't naturally thick and that's why it looks odd and does not suit her. She should stick to her natural eyebrow shape.
Good luck with getting rid of those ludicrous SLUG SPOCK eyebrows, in some cases, even lasering doesn't work to get rid of them, and they remain permanent stains on the skin ... Im looking forward to the next few years, where she goes for more botched butchery on her manky leathered boat race ( we all know, she cant help herself, in the quest to stay young 🤔 🤔 ) its bad enough now, few years down the line will be flipping comedy gold!! This is her 👇 in afew years 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
A belated gratz to you @Stapleyourtongue for a rip roaring title - I heard dead bolts being pulled across doors all down the Close this morning and garlic is hanging off their knockers! Some people have even put out tin baths full of disinfectant as they know this will deter her...

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Wow, where do we even start with this? Eyebrows in different continents, eyes clearly different sizes, nose like a broken boxer & mouth trying to run off somewhere else 🤷.
I very, very nearly feel sorry for her. Utterly destroyed at the grand old age of 43 trying to look like she's 20.
I'd actually like to sit through a make up masterclass because I have no clue how fungi Fern can make that look good. And even more puzzling....who wants to follow her 'tips' & achieve that look 🤷 I'm guessing she'll turn up late to the first 1 & after that some drama will occur meaning all the rest will be cancelled. The goody bags will no doubt contain barfbombs & fake lashes & maybe a plop kitchen dinner 😂
She'll do one meeting and cancel the rest and pocket the cash IMHO. No way she can get between 'Classes'.

Reactions: 22

plinky

VIP Member
I wondered this. She used to have really nice eyes and its like they have changed completely. I think it could be the constant fillers over time? Her skin texture is really bad for someone her age too. I just can't believe how different she looks compared to when she was with Pete and Alex. Her nose changed her face completey too. Botox and fillers maybe for the eye changes? She's tattooed her eyebrows on but they aren't naturally thick and that's why it looks odd and does not suit her. She should stick to her natural eyebrow shape.
she’s had THREE facelifts! Threads put in to pull it tight etc. She didn’t need to have them but had the 1st one in Turkey for free and he ruined her face. She then had To have it repaired to get rid of the lumps. She then just had another one, lip lift and weird eye narrowing surgery (mangy fox eye)

this is why her eyebrows are now ridiculous because the skin has been pulled so tight

her skin is awful because she goes on sunbeds so much

• Haha

Teef4Two

Im assuming Carlot would have to appear at Chelmsford magistrates court? (anyone know)
The daily lists are up for the next few days including the 20th and his name isn't on it (that's through the Courtserve website)

Also while im here fakey ass seems to have forgotten about her dying horse eh,lying bitch

• Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
So she is living back at the manky house(with her stupid hanging on friends who act like they are 6 years old) because she as no money and no where else to go. And now even Steph as dropped her(Katie was saying she would be back in September) and is quoted as saying I dont have her number I only knew her through the show, WHERE ARE ALL HER SO CALLED CELEBRITY FRIENDS AND FAMILY not helping her out now are they. I think this is why there as been no instagram or youtube of her with the kids since she had to move out of Carls. The Last one with Bunny was filmed at Carls before the incident, the dads prob will not let the kids stay at the mucky mansion because they can argue it is not safe or fit to live in only outside photos with the kids now

• Heart
  • Wow

Fish189

VIP Member
Just googled. Katie price abortion. I feel sick. What an absolute Bastard she is fucking unbelievable. 🤬

• Angry