Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wimble womble

VIP Member
Wasn’t pricey reprimanded a few years back for advertising boom bod products on her Instagram. By the ASA?

and here she is again

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Katie's statement to the court. Its definitely not made up by me.
I was watching Songs of Praise, knitting blankets for orphans, when a team of special services gangsters with grenades burst into me ouse. I frew me self in front of Cole to protect him, and the grenade it me on va cheek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

spangly

VIP Member
Didn't she say that she would never be able to set foot in the MM ever again because it was too emotionally traumatic for her? She soon managed to get over that then! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Dolly, it’s you! Looking lovely with your pink hair. Aw see the cats on your cushion. Hope your leg is getting better.
Awwww Thankyou so much,I really had to get me self together today first time out for ages,proper out! Sat in in hairdressing chair felt relaxed! Leg feels better,walked home from the hairdressers..with fish and chips.😋leggie feels better,but don’t what to go too mad etc..Fucking dance! (Loved dancing).

Dolly, it’s you! Looking lovely with your pink hair. Aw see the cats on your cushion. Hope your leg is getting better.
Ooooh my lovely cushion from my dear friend..silly old cahh I am.

• Heart

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I see Chavtastic has Heaton with her at the MM. Two weeks after ‘splitting’ with the One and she looks devastated.. not.

Waving her crotch at the camera as she puts on hideous/cheap fluffy mules. Stay classy, Skanky.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Quote from an article in the Scum A source told us: "Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show - she's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project"
I really don't think they are talking about Skanky. She has never done a days work in her life.

• Haha
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Is Kirsty no longer her PR guru? So much has happened, if it was on here why Kirsty is no longer it must have fallen out of my brain whilst digesting the other crap she spouts🤷‍♀️
Id imagine Kirsty requires this one lil ` important ` thing from her clients .... " BEING PAID " .... :oops: :oops: 🤔 serves her right for getting involved with the skank bag!

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Katie in her usual position…. 🤢 flogging more JYY 💩 still wearing her Priceywoods top and same outfit from yesterday 🤔

awww got her bestie round.
Dear god, close those revolting old man steptoe legs .. can smell her from here :sick::sick::sick: ...... Both dumb, empty headed, drugged up, drunk twats! .... seeing that ridiculous pic, price posted of before and after ` heaton ` .... she kept it from her husband ... REALLY??? She looks like shes been punched a hundred times in the boat race by Tyson Fury .... and her husband didnt notice? .... Ohhh please do fuck off 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ..... Any fool stupid enough to get involved with women ( I use the term loosely ) like this, and even worse breeds with them ...... deserves everything they get ... as for her hubby, he obviously needs a fucking guide dog ..... I think I would notice if my partner, the delicious Mr Anna💪💪👀👀 were walking around, with a face, resembling a fucking swamp creature, and puffed up head the size of the moon!! 🤔🤔🤔 .... Id notice, as many others would, so thats complete utter BS ... as per, from another dumb skank, who like her scuzzy mate price, contributes nothing of importance to society :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Just had a quick peek at the sex vid (and taken some Gaviscon for the bile that came up!). She has a large bump when you see her standing. It flattens slightly in the scene where she’s lying down ( can’t believe I’m writing that lol) Anyhoo! It’s plausible that she was pregnant during the tape.
I’m away to wire wool my brain.

• Sick
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hi all

Not feeling good, throat all swollen, feel strange, so I shall be resting today.

Reminds me of before my wedding I was very poorly. I had severe laryngitis, my ear drum burst and was on antibiotics. Being blind as a bat I didn’t wear my glasses for the ceremony and as I told mum later I could literally be marrying anybody, even Lord Lucan. Speak no evil, hear no evil, See no evil.

oh well, I will keep an eye on here

Take care

• Heart
  • Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Well done!! 👏🏼 🎊 Ringing in the young stag hunting season for Zombie Katie 🧟‍♀️

It was a close title contest with @JakeM hilarious comment on Katie’s boys: “One’s in jail the other’s out on bail” 😂 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well pete has let Prinny back with the mother of the year (not) i really do hope Carl is not around
Pics of her at the MM the other day on the JYY photoshoot Skanky still with the orange nails (see she remembered to take the ring off this time)
Perching on the for sale kitchen units, her usual position filthy bitch
The water damaged kitchen units that she's trying to pocket money from - put them in the skip or give them away for free seeing you probably got them for free in the first place

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
He's miserable cause he put in over a year of groundwork (purgatory). He was a few days away from the NTAs where he could have networked his way up the ladder. Made connections. Gotten into plenty of photos. Lockdown is lifting. No need to leave the country and have to slather sun cream on her. He could have been to a few celebrity bashes, but he just couldn't put up with the pretence any longer.

• Heart

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

I'm wayyyy behind so apologies if this has already been said but who would want to buy her old kitchen?? Ewwwww imagine cutting your veg on a worktop she has done god knows what on! Gross

• Sick
  • Haha