Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeef

It’s been doing my tits in trying to think who Skankenstein reminds me of (side note: hilariously my autocucumber now recognised the word Skankenstein I’ve used it that much), and finally it’s hit me. See attached. It’s the lips I think and obviously minus the tattoos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

I'm soooooo pleased I looked at this vomit inducing, arse licking, lie filled bollocks NOT. Now I feel sick 🤢🤮.
Why oh why do they fill it with the comments from the brainless minions? Never a mention of the 1000's of negative comments!
Fuck off Skanky & fuck off The Scum 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

liar liar

VIP Member
Was thinking the same myself this morning. Watching some of the NTAs last week showed that she's not regarded seriously in the entertainment industry. The tabloids regurgitate her social media posts as there is nothing else to report about her, she doesn't actually have a career any more. It's forums like this that keep her thinking she's relevant.
I think you will find that we are here as we would like her to be held accountable for the deaths of various and many animals and be made to answer the Court of Rolls in the matter of her bankruptcy and how she seems to think it doesn't matter that she owes people - she's lost her PR now, allegedly, due to non-payment. That's all - but if we find time to take the piss out of her, which isn't difficult, that is fine as well.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Just saw this 😡
Ah rightio, so he is indeed currently liiving in his new residential school away from the madness and mayhem of cuntchops and her retinue of twats.
That explains Harvey's rather good calm behaviour at the awards, especially in the face of the extreme provocation from the cunt with the finger puppet that set him off comfort rocking.:mad::mad::mad:
Bless him, that looked such a tough situation for him and he rode through it well.
It really shows where most of his behavioural issues originate.

• Heart

justhavingamooch

‘Why can’t they just leave me and Carl alone’

YOURE THE ONE WHO PARADED THIS ENTIRE SHIT SHOW IN FRONT OF THE PRESS!

Does anyone know the numbers on what she gets paid for all the click bait she sells or is it all hidden through PR companies?

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Katie must let her faceoperations HEAL. It takes months for facelift nosejobs etc to heal. She is so clueless even though she is very experienced on the subject! 😁
She asked the Surgeon to make her look like a Dreamboat - she came out looking like a Shipwreck 🤭

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
'Do you want new tits Prunecess? Do ya? Like almost as big and horrible as mine? Huh, huh? Do ya? Mum is gonna organise it for ya Pruny - yeah she is - do you love your Mum Pruny? Do ya? All the menz will wanna cop a feel - it's luvverly to flash 'em - I'll teach ya coz you are my mini me. I'll take ya to Turkey and fuck what ya dad says... Do ya love ya Mum - huh, huh?'

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
So skanky no longer has Kirsty as her PR guru. What’s going to happen next 🤷‍♀️. I bet it will be someone else’s fault not hers.😡 still 20th looms then we will see or hear what really went on.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
This gateway problem is bloody irritating. I read a comment about it being a cyber attack...read it as cyborg attack and shit myself. Anyway so I decided to make a coffee cake. I've opened the pack of walnuts and eaten half...my god they are dry, my mouth feels like I've been licking my armpit🤢🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I was having a bath this morning and I don’t know why but I immediately thought of Mr Blobby. Anyway morning!

I wonder why Katie’s not doing Steph’s Packed Lunch anymore? The article I read only said they weren’t working with her anymore. It does seem strange to go from Katie to Kerry Katona, seemingly two peas in a pod. To think that on BBC Breakfast, at least Steph was a respected serious journalist and she’s gone to this? Maybe she’s not bothered any more? I don’t know. But I still won’t be watching whoever does the roving reporter spot.

Back to Mr Blobby, wonder what he’s up to these days? I would assume either in rehab or still working at places like Pontins and Butlins. I think he fell out with Noel Edmonds big time over the direction the show was going. Mr Blobby wanted a more serious programme and become an undercover reporter. Bless.

Have a good day

Dolly, Jessie Matthews was on TV just now and I thought of you. She was a smashing dancer with a toothy grinned charm.
Just had a thought..... What if Mr blobby was KP all along..... Both fall over alot... Both loud as fuck and annoying.... Mr blobby eyes Go in different directions... Same as KP... Both can't sing... And have squeaky/tinny voices... Both have that cheap shiny plastic look about them.... I tell you it's her 😱👍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
Sadly I don’t think Daisy was tongue in cheek. She’s changing rapidly. Left her husband, lost loads of weight, doing uncharacteristic Instagram videos. I am so sad. I loved Daisy before.

On the plus side, if the comment Daisy May Cooper wrote was indeed sincere and in support of this eejit, she could always invite her new bestie to appear in a spin-off of 'This Country', entitled - 'This Cunt'. :)

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Was thinking the same myself this morning. Watching some of the NTAs last week showed that she's not regarded seriously in the entertainment industry. The tabloids regurgitate her social media posts as there is nothing else to report about her, she doesn't actually have a career any more. It's forums like this that keep her thinking she's relevant.
She has always been news-worthy more-so now for her car crash life. I am guilty as charged, as I ( like many others ) watch in pure fascination the peaks and troughs of her car crash of a life. Call it schadenfreude, or call it what you like, but I guess we all feel a bit better about our own lives when you see how bad hers is. Plus the fact she puts it out there for all to see and has no shame in doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fish189

VIP Member
It was one if the crazy life, quest red shows I think. Leaves him in a strange place back downstairs for a drink 😟
Rumor in Newcastle! At the time of her makeup classes was she ( Bastard) had given Harvey sleeping pills 💊 so she could go and party with the Geordi shore lot
left him all on his own without adult supervision. Three different sources told me this , I wouldn’t put it past her as it was when she spent the night with scotty t and that lass as well ( ferry or Simpson).

• Angry
  • Wow
Morning

under the Princess article in the Mirror, Bunnycuddles goes into depth about Pete and his articles, how they’re written etc. Anyway what they describe is exactly what Katie Price does except she can never do any wrong.

I still can’t work out this Bunnycuddles and who they are, suffice to say living in another world. Maybe it’s time the little green men release this person.

Back to bed

oh did you see one of the people at the Met Gala, their dress had a horses head on it. I don’t know why, but it made me think of Katie.
Hi Harri

I put up a comment on that article on BC as a reply to someone else and it got deactivated so I thought I’d give you all a good laugh at what I said 🤣🤣

It‘s the Lynds84 reply lol
A4B4BF38-862C-4AF3-91BD-7931778619DC.jpeg

• Haha