Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Im assuming Carlot would have to appear at Chelmsford magistrates court? (anyone know)
The daily lists are up for the next few days including the 20th and his name isn't on it (that's through the Courtserve website)

Also while im here fakey ass seems to have forgotten about her dying horse eh,lying bitch
There's a Mr Carl Lee.

Reactions: 4

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Who would do this to their friend?

I know MH posted these shots but for Skanky to put them on her Instasham and claim credit for her recovery is lower than a snakes belly.

Can someone translate that please into English?
You could put your weekly shopping in those bags she has under her eyes

Reactions: 4

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)
I think this picture is a few weeks old 👍

Reactions: 3

Crowbag

VIP Member
Well pete has let Prinny back with the mother of the year (not) i really do hope Carl is not around
Pics of her at the MM the other day on the JYY photoshoot Skanky still with the orange nails (see she remembered to take the ring off this time)
Perching on the for sale kitchen units, her usual position filthy bitch
Ironically prinny looks less edited here than the ridiculous photos with pete's wife. Those were dreadful.
At least here her body is missing but her face is recognisable...

Reactions: 3