Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teef4Two

I honestly think he's found out he's not getting charged (there's to much of a financial link between them to just split)
She'll say it wasn't him it was a drunken fall
It will soon be forgotten like her
Cheating on Boyson
Drink driving into a tree
Dumping Harvey to go on holiday after he was in ICU to get her teef done
Her latest plastic surgery that people slated
Her millions she owes
ETC ETC ETC ETC

Give it a couple of months people will think she wonder F.king woman again
What a load of old crap 😡😡😡😡

Or it is someone else?

Reactions: 27
Hi, short time lurker here - KP threads are the most craziest of all!! You guys have soooo much to say and all VERY funny but I have to say i am lost with the latest discussions. Can anybody answer for me?
-what is the latest abortion talk about?
-is she still with/back with Carl?
Re Carl, i don't think anyone knows...not even him! I highly doubt it though. It's only 4 days until we potentially find out (he will sing like a Canary when he's able to tell his side, if in fact this isn't all a big scam.)

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh I have never heard of this! I learned something new-thank you!

Sounds like she is going to have to! Not much of a choice apparently.
It doesn't matter if she wants to 'drop' the allegations. She made them, a person was arrested and it is up to the CPS to decide whether to pursue or not. They could charge her with wasting police time of course.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ah bless, I’m not really very good at cooking but ok at baking. I was a disaster at school anything that could go wrong did go wrong. I remember doing sausage rolls where I turned my back and the pastry had changed, gone all fatty. When I baked them all the pastry fell off and they were left swimming in an inch of fat!
I made a chocolate swiss roll in school and forgot to put the flour in...
Not a good start to my baking experience.

Oh my roast dinner for @265 which I did on monday...ta daaa
20210913_184144.jpg

I was a bit heavy handed with my gravy but I'd lost the will to live after a long day😂

• Heart

MrsFW

I was having a bath this morning and I don’t know why but I immediately thought of Mr Blobby. Anyway morning!

I wonder why Katie’s not doing Steph’s Packed Lunch anymore? The article I read only said they weren’t working with her anymore. It does seem strange to go from Katie to Kerry Katona, seemingly two peas in a pod. To think that on BBC Breakfast, at least Steph was a respected serious journalist and she’s gone to this? Maybe she’s not bothered any more? I don’t know. But I still won’t be watching whoever does the roving reporter spot.

Back to Mr Blobby, wonder what he’s up to these days? I would assume either in rehab or still working at places like Pontins and Butlins. I think he fell out with Noel Edmonds big time over the direction the show was going. Mr Blobby wanted a more serious programme and become an undercover reporter. Bless.

Have a good day

Dolly, Jessie Matthews was on TV just now and I thought of you. She was a smashing dancer with a toothy grinned charm.
When my son was 3 (he’s 31 now) Mr Blobby came to visit his nursery. When he saw him he started freaking out. The actor inside the costume decided to take the top of the costume off to show it’s just a person dressed up. My son started screaming “MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF, MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF!!!!” And legged it from the room :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Every so often we play the Blobby song behind him. Still frightens him haha!

• Haha

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Evening folk! I see Cole is moping around Essex and Skanky is back on the insta ad game.

We’re four days out from possibly knowing if the 32 year old will be charged, the case dropped or if the bail conditions are extended pending further investigation.

What do we think will happen?

If Cole is free without charge on Monday, I can see him singing like a canary!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Crowbag

VIP Member
I think kp keeps going despite everything because she absolutely doesn't give a shit.
The cheap crap small sales will add up, she's raking it in and hiding it away. She won't give a flying fart that people laugh.

She needs a man on her arm but it doesn't matter who. Ditto the kids - she wants them around her for the publicity but doesn't care which one or when.
The girls are useful - she can relive her life through them, and pimp out their images if not their actual selves.

Every photo etc is orchestrated. She will love that people try to find hidden meanings or clues.

If someone's charged next week, there will be a new story out regardless.
If the whole thing is dropped it will quickly become lost under her next mess.
She’s loving the attention. Negative doesn't matter, it's attention.

As for the bigger case, I hope they throw the book at her, but.....

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Be afraid.........................................be very afraid!

I have two in the acceptable age bracket for the skank-monster but one of them is here in France, however the other one lives in Horsham now so is likely to come across the thing at some stage. Not a problem though as his fiery little Irish missus will stick skanky into orbit should she approach Her Husband (not to mention what I'd do to It!) :)

Skanky achieves That Look every single day :)
I think I can trust my son to stay away from desperate old tarts. I've tested him this morning and asked him if he would like a Louis Vuitton man bag for Christmas...he told me to bugger off and did he look like a complete tool🤣

#Katie price the desperate old shlllag, only likes blokes with a LV man bag😉

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
It's not the only one she had, allegedly. She was pregnant at the end of her marriage to Pete, said she miscarried but it was believed she aborted as the child may not have been Peter's.
Does anyone else remember her saying she only went with Dwight because she knew that was the thing that would pee Dane off the most (dating a man of colour) so basically her first child was born out of spite 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
She seems really coked up in her stories this eve
So much 'wooohoooo' shouting and croaky voice. The bit where she's showing the painting of Harvey she has a mug which I presume is a morning drink and she seems calm, so I think that is slightly out of order. all the other bits, including getting her make up done she does seem totally hyped up. If she's shouting so much and croaky in the day time she must be insufferable, is she having a manic episode or just drugs?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
On her stories

now she is advertising diet products again, just shameless
Jeesus! 'support metabolism'.?!....your metabolism goes, all day.... everyday, it's the body breaking down energy from food, which will always happen because otherwise, you wouldn't be alive. It doesn't need help from an overpriced sugar pill advertised by a rancid, surgery honed fart!

• Sick
  • Heart
It’s going to be full on selling make up masterclasses, btw KP, you, as an undischarged bankrupt should not be advertising a limited company without permission of the court. Plus these pictures are filtered to f#%k 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus pictures of her kids with an illiterate comment, it’s flies Katie, not flys. 🙄
Morning everyone!

So she's had to get an old photo out of the kids then as they're obviously not with her. Yes, they have grown up since that photo was taken and at least one of them has chosen to avoid being one of your accessories for now.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Flaunt your crotch
Swipe up a notch
From your usual gutter
Legs akimbo
Still a bimbo
You can hardly utter
a clean word

Trussed like a turkey
Your business is murky
But plain for the rest to see
Always a user
The face of Medusa
It’s all Greek to me

• Heart
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
150,000 bought that?! The human race really is fucked!! 🤷‍♂️
This is one of the reviews... I suggest you all go have a read on Amazon - truly laugh out loud moments...

'I am writing this review in memory of my husband. I had been working late and came home to find he had killed himself with the staple gun. On repeat in the CD player was this album, churning out over and over again. I can only assume there was a correlation. RIP hubby.'

• Haha
  • Wow