Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
He'll be miserable as sin because awful as she is he will cease to exist as a zminus Lister without tagging along after it. Serves the bullying tormenting little skank right. Out of all of them he's the most repulsive. I'll never forget the horrible vids of him teasing and goading Harvey, he must have been really confused and miserable. I bet PA feels so sad for the way it turned out for H, hopefully now out of the circus sideshow and into a calm and professional environment away from his appalling mother and her tormenting sidekick.
When you're back on the car lot wringing out your chamois, I hope Carwash you hang your head in shame at the way you goaded that poor lad!

No wonder Kerry is peddling sob stories to make herself relevant so that the saddos can tune in to SPL! KP will say she is too busy with her projects for a lowly slot on SPL.
Imagine the thing pretending to be pleased for her. Smiling through gritted dentures. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I hope she kept her microwave when they ripped the kitchen out of Trampy Towers, otherwise how will it nuke it's plop kitchen freebies?

And I sincerely I doubt anybody on here will be wasting 80 quid to watch the ten second personal appearance by the scab at it's shit events either, that is unless they want an update on how to look an effing fright on Hallow'een to scare off the trick-or-treaters when they knock on the front door.
Wonder how the ticket sales are going for the 'Make Up Masterclass?'

Only an idiot would pay £80 to see her being creosoted by Fern Pointy Chin for 5 mins and given an 'alledged' £20 Goody Bag. If I remember correctly last time they were full of shite she'd been given free and had out of day marshmallows in them.

BTW tickets once purchased are 'non refundable' (is this legal if she's a no show?). Last time round she cancelled a goodly number of 'events', appeared to have pocketed the cash with no rearranged dates. Just new ones to get more cash of the gullible.

Idiots deserve to lose their money.

• Haha

Teef4Two

Just saw this 😡
Oh i remember those clips/pictures from the documentary with the pizza (i thought that was today for a minute seeing skankys face is just as bad as it was last year 🤣)

Then she came out with this

and

I dont know what Anna see's in her either,she seriously must have 💩 in her eyes

Last edited:
  • Angry

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
That's a plausible theory @Minxmonx but how do we link it to the foray in the street where they live?
An unknown stationary car.
Shouting and screaming heard at about 10:30
The arrival of several noisy people, one allegedly making monkey noises.
Ambulance called then police arrival at (approx?) 01:30.
Could the stationary car be Kieran coming to collect the 2 smallies to get them out of harms way. Maybe Jett has a mobile and called his dad to say there was a big argument going on. Is that plausable?

• Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I hope she kept her microwave when they ripped the kitchen out of Trampy Towers, otherwise how will it nuke it's plop kitchen freebies?

And I sincerely I doubt anybody on here will be wasting 80 quid to watch the ten second personal appearance by the scab at it's shit events either, that is unless they want an update on how to look an effing fright on Hallow'een to scare off the trick-or-treaters when they knock on the front door.

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Is it true that she caught Dane flirting with Furlough Spice or is it just a rumour?
You'd only have to say hello to another girl and Skanky would accuse him of flirting, so singing with the misery guts would be like he was bedding her - in Skanky's eyes

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wow, where do we even start with this? Eyebrows in different continents, eyes clearly different sizes, nose like a broken boxer & mouth trying to run off somewhere else 🤷.
I very, very nearly feel sorry for her. Utterly destroyed at the grand old age of 43 trying to look like she's 20.
I'd actually like to sit through a make up masterclass because I have no clue how fungi Fern can make that look good. And even more puzzling....who wants to follow her 'tips' & achieve that look 🤷 I'm guessing she'll turn up late to the first 1 & after that some drama will occur meaning all the rest will be cancelled. The goody bags will no doubt contain barfbombs & fake lashes & maybe a plop kitchen dinner 😂

Attachments

• Haha

NotAppropriate

Im assuming Carlot would have to appear at Chelmsford magistrates court? (anyone know)
The daily lists are up for the next few days including the 20th and his name isn't on it (that's through the Courtserve website)

Also while im here fakey ass seems to have forgotten about her dying horse eh,lying bitch
No not necessarily the man is on bail so will present at the police station if he gets charged then he will go to court, correct me if I’m wrong!

MrsEms

VIP Member
I think Pimpernel is Ron Class, Harry. He snoops on here and I think he's studied Peeko's posts and was playing games. Funny how Pimpernel has disappeared now.

Like Hampy said Peeko doesn't call her Hampshire he calls her Hampy, Hampy is Hampy to us all...
I don't know if anyone else agrees

If I'm wrong I will eat two anchovies 😖🤢🤮
The pimpernel was an impostor? Noooooo😱 That pesky Ron can feck off🤬

If I ever go missing and someone pops up saying they're me ask a few simple questions and you'll find out pretty easily.
Or ask me to start a new thread...if the site crashes, it's me😁
if it works it's an imposter...

or a fucking miracle😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
MUA Fern driving and using her phone on the motorway, YET AGAIN! Are her and Joel off to meet KP??

• Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Apparently they are going to see Harvey.
Why can't she just fucking leave him to settle in? It'll likely end in a fucking meltdown when she leaves. But of course she won't care because she won't have to deal with it.
Cue a million fucking photo's of Harvey with baby Albert 🤢🤮. Poor Harvey will be filmed & photoed to death today.
And Sophie driving her baby 3hrs there & 3hrs back with no doubt numerous stops.

• Angry
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I’ve lost track a bit guys sorry if this has been posted.

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)

• Heart