Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gashers

Chatty Member
My first name is also a surname, years ago I worked at a recording studio and a very big band at the time had a member who had my first name as his surname so I sauntered up and said if we got married I would have both my names the same to which he stared at me in abject horror as if to say look here you ugly heifer I think I’m a bit too good looking and famous to even speak to you, fortunately I have a kind of warped and perverse sense of humour and found his reaction hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all, long time lurker signing in, this seems to be the first Daily fail article in a while thats open to comments.

Hi :), They seem to have stopped the comments now though, they were all negative to KP! I really don't get how Michelle Heaton was an alcoholic and coke addict for 3 years and her husband just presumably let the kids carry on as normal with her. Surely that is an unfit parent and you would tell them to move out and sort themselves out? Of course they all get sympathy when they go to private rehab. No-one ever seems to mention how kids are affected in anything Pricey does or is connected to!

My favourite comment from the Daily Fail article 🤭

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 10.21.48.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Loving all the cat pics! Miss Rosa says Happy Caturday. She’s sick of the Troglodyte Swamp Donkey too (Price)
DE3B84EB-290D-4A47-B762-BFE682A80387.jpeg

And here’s Eliza Esmerelda looking fancy and enjoying the view:
9EF7967B-CC11-4D92-B3F2-17EBF8F2C5AF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It was enjoyable until it was all uncovered as a fake. Then it became seriously a bad thing. Fake lie detectors, guests held separately and fed incorrect info to produce certain responses. Not right particularly as most of them were 1 brick short of a load to start with. Also the repeat guests - boring and predictable... sorry, no from me. Bear baiting nothing more.
Oh god the returns of people was getting embarrassing! I did start think oh fuck this,me mates as well.

Oh naughty me off topic ,KrustyDave.

• Heart
My view on what happened......

KP and CW in Essex watching tv (as KP mentioned) tv show so good, neither wanted to get up and cook (and frankly KP was so over cooking after her time on Masterchef).;)

They order a take out from Sheeshy, which arrives pronto in a van (which just like an ice cream van, had a tune, which oddly sounded like a jungle type monkey noise as KP is most famous for IACGMOOH) :cool:

CW being a gent, pops off to bring the food in, while KP continues with tv show. He trips over his manly onesie (he's not very tall, so the feet kinda dangle, trip hazzard stylee) and the food flies out and thwacks KP on the chops :eek::oops:

(hence her being stunned that she was bopped while minding her own watching tv)

Que lots of shouting "oh cole, you've only gone and dropped me blinkin' din dins innit " (which was the shouting the neighbours heard)

KP rushes out to see if big Lozza has any spares (as she's only a yung gel up the road )

At which point, she's spotted by her agent and the rest is history (or fabrication as krusties know it)

Yeah so it's been a long day and that's the best I can do :giggle::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’ve got this little poppet lying next to me, feeling sorry for herself. She’s on antibiotics. She never leaves my side, even when she’s well…she’s worse than my toddler. At least he lets me pee on my own. Lol
Anyway, back to Jackanory, tell us a story Price. Did anyone think she seemed off her tits. In that video earlier where she was eating the thing from Starbucks. I got the impression it was to try and sober her up before seeing Harvey.
2D72F93F-BC4D-4ED2-BD8F-62486E17ECE1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

GoodOnYa

Tonight the Sun hosted the Who Care Wins Awards where ALL the ‘stars’ came out, Garraway, Beckham,McCall, 4x4 Ulrika,.. all the SUNS favourites… seems the Sun’s click bait money maker’s invite was ‘lost’ in the post…! When the Sun doesn’t even want you at an event, it’s time to get ya coat and exit stage door left, the party is over.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
God. How awful must the material on that coat be that it’s 21£ and they are still making a profit?
Probably cost 10$ maximum (most clothing bought from China is paid for in USD) or its bought a job lot dirt cheap that was rejected by one of the big retailers because it did not reach standard - so basically its all rejects.

Then again it might also be what they call "cabbage" in the ragtrade, ie the fashion company sends out their design to the factory with all the fabric, zips, threads, buttons etc along with the patterns and the layout for the cutters to use, but the cutters know that they can manipulate the cutting patterns about on the tables so that a roll of fabric say for 20 garments will in fact produce 25 - and thats yer cabbage! Its a bit of bunce for the factory. If a factory is producing say 3000 garments then they'll be looking at say, 150 unofficial ones to sell for their own profit and this is most likely where skanky's crap comes from

I worked in the rag trade in the West End years ago and then before I left UK for a company importing garments from China. I know your game skanky :)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Good morning all😘 I trust all is well and you have all woken up and full of beans and zest for life ❤ Harri try and get a nap in today it’s horrible when you wake up early and really don’t want to be awake 🙁
Let’s all wait and see what riveting 💩the papers spout today.
Hi Hampshire
I will try thanks but I’ve got quite a few things to do today, feeling stressed. I suffered from insomnia in one of my depressive episodes and it was awful. The doctor wouldn’t give me sleeping tablets as I was already on other medication and because they’re addictive. I don’t know how I came out the other side.

I do get cross when people like Katie have mental health issues as you can never be sure she’s telling the truth and everything is so dramatic as it makes for better stories. Her devastation and fear after this alleged unprovoked attack didn’t last long, did it? Makes you sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

liar liar

VIP Member
Surely, if her & carwash have split, they both would've removed all their pics of each other from Insta etc....
Quite clearly, the split story is a load of bollocks like most things associated with this munter.

Just read Boycie (John Challis) has died RIP

• Sad
Reactions: 27