Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had some sad news this morning. My sister died aged 78. She has been suffering the same disease as St. Amy for 4 years. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Rest in peace June xx
Sorry to hear about your sister

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes. I really appreciate them ❤
Bless you, sorry for your loss lovely ❤ condolences to you and your family xx

As for that see through dress Skanky was wearing, she knew full well it was see through as she had knickers on. With a frock that long she'd not normally have worn any would she 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why can't she just bleeping leave him to settle in? It'll likely end in a bleeping meltdown when she leaves. But of course she won't care because she won't have to deal with it.
Cue a million bleeping photo's of Harvey with baby Albert 🤢🤮. Poor Harvey will be filmed & photoed to death today.
And Sophie driving her baby 3hrs there & 3hrs back with no doubt numerous stops.
Have a heart pinky. If she no longer has easy access to him then she needs to stock up on "Harve n me" images to post. I bet she brought a selection of different tops to give the illusion of the images being on many different days.

@bargainhunt99 . So sorry for your loss bubba :cry: .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi all, happy Sunday! I’ll have to read and have a catch up at some point. I’ve been busy following the Gabby Petito case and fell down a rabbit hole. Hope you’re all well 😊👋

Reactions: 13
She's still channeling her Jordan persona now, she's Jordan through and through, the Katie bit is just a front.
She's always been Jordan. 'Katie' gave her slightly more acceptability. She became Katie after I'm a celebrity because it made her popular/acceptable to the public. She's now regressed back to a sad 40+ Jordan.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Had some sad news this morning. My sister died aged 78. She has been suffering the same disease as St. Amy for 4 years. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Rest in peace June xx
I’m so sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This was supposed to launch in July 🙄 wonder how long this will last before another failed business she has ‘saddled’ with the next door neighbour at the MM.
I won't be disappointed because I KNOW already that its all crappy old tat that it will charge a premium for :( My donkey wouldn't entertain any of her pink garbage either :(

She's always been Jordan. 'Katie' gave her slightly more acceptability. She became Katie after I'm a celebrity because it made her popular/acceptable to the public. She's now regressed back to a sad 40+ Jordan.
Do you remember when it made a glorious comeback on I'm a Celeb and got voted for every single challenge? You might think then it would have got the hint that nobody likes it LOL
And yes I broke the habit of a lifetime just to register my vote on there to get her dropped in the shite or eat kangaroo gonads every time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So sorry for your loss, my dear mam also passed away of the same disease but hope it's of some comfort to you that she'll no longer be suffering. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

£830 for her shirt, £570 for Harvey’s Medallion 😡
She really paid £830 for that ghastly shirt made from 1970s indian restaurant wallpaper?? Jeez....................; And I bet she deliberately chose that blue sack for her dopey sister too just sos she could not upstage her :(

Talking about how hideous crocs are on tick tock
Are you sure she's not looking in the mirror when she comments about "Hideous"?? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.