Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
You could see from that clip someone posted at the NTAs that she was off her tits during the ceremony where she was whooping and generally being a total chav and all over H. There is no reason to think this was fabricated and she is a sloppy drunk as we’ve seen so I totally believe it.

Reactions: 29

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
M
I remember when she went on holiday with Kris, Amy, Harvey, Jett and Bunny and they went out for dinner. Harvey was dumped.

The kids behaved appallingly, climbing over the booth they were sat in and staring at the people sat at the next table, throwing food, being rude to Kris and shouting and pulling faces. The other tables were staring at them. Kris was mortified and told them off, they got worse.

Kris asked Skanky why she allowed them to behave like that and she though it was funny and encouraged them. Amy sat there and said nothing. If I remember rightly Kris walked out.
The milky bar kid wasn't a bad boy really, far too well brought up for the likes of her and he genuinely cared for Harvey and treated him with patience and kindness. That's why I don't think he'd ever go back. You could see towards the end he'd had enough at times he looked at her with genuine horror at the way she was carrying on. I remember the restaurant scene he was so embarrassed sitting there. Those children should have been taken home in disgrace.

• Heart

Skiah

Katie is not homeless. She’s been choosy which debts she pays..Whilst the creditors lose homes, businesses and health Katie made sure she has a chance to keep her roof over her head in more ways than just on the deeds..😡

Several months ago it was asked that creditors ,and/or those who did not make it to the final listing, keep a written or video account of how their lives have been since the bankruptcy started. If you haven’t yet done so please can you do so. It’s not to late to start now especially leading up to the hearing.

We are in talks to film a short pilot to document the other side of bankruptcy... For example whilst Katie was having her nails done or extensions fitted we want to highlight the lives her creditors were having to live, the impact on their families and their children. We want to show the domino effect of debt and how far the tsunami of stress and turmoil has spread. We do want to balance this with the resilience shown over the past couple of years and positive events in your lives.

Katie will not pay off her debts in full, the creditors will only receive a percentage of the overall debt owed. Being involved with the pilot may just spike network interest enough that you are able to earn the remainder of the amount via filming and telling your story.
An amazing idea on so many levels. Would really show how far it reaches and bring some reality to the hidden damage debt has ☺

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Don't know how to share but just screenshot the latest
I bet that when he can speak and it all comes out, that Cawl was the one who did the dumping. It’s her modus operandi when she’s dumped to get shit faced and try to pull anything that walks

• Sick

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member

this article is a lol-fest. Drunk already before he ceremony. Repeatedly told to sit down. And confirms H was sent home before the after party.
And that she was on the prowl.
Also that their last holiday was shit and they fought all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
What an embarrassment when everybody else was doing the decent thing listening and behaving like adults. I think she also rained on Harvey's parade by talking to him like a toddler on the red carpet with bribes about carrot cake if he was a good boy and of course how he could do "Anything at any time!" He was so grown up and smart, the best I've ever seen him. As we've seen it was her WHO couldn't behave. Apparently most people simply kept their distance and politely ignored her. Fancy behaving like that on the lads big night out, she let him down badly.
I was very impressed by Harveys behaviour, warmed my heart, he was so grown up, handsome, looking sharp .. a man ... she's the one who makes him look bad to the public, because she gains from it ..... Now she has been dumped by arrffaaa, were going to see a whole new level of crazy from her, going to be fun to watch her completely combust!! ... she was fully into him, in a most unhealthy way ... judging by his photos, he's not losing any sleep ... I think he will over the weeks, be pictured with different women, which will make her seethe

• Heart
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Boyzone says “calm before the storm”
What could that mean? 🤔
Looks like he's in a hotel. Maybe some lucky lady waiting on the bed for him. Although it looks like he's shoved a rolled up towel down his shorts. 😂
He's such a plonker. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

liar liar

VIP Member
Gratz @Kitten3081 for fab title and love to @Penguin86 for launching it. As for a recap... well not much happened really. More speculation from posters, she didn't win an NTA but managed to wear a dead horse's mane as a hairpiece plaited using cable ties and her make-up apparently took 2 hours for Pointy Chin to do. 1hr 50 mins was spent re-doing the lips which KP continued to lick off and replacing the fake lashes which fell off as she twitched. She downed a few alcohol-free bevvies in the car on the way there... and Return of the Boyson posted strange messages.

Recap:
Skanky attended the NTA’s looking like a total chav.
She didn’t win (thank God).
A journo stitched her up, saying she propositioned him, asked for his number but he brutally turned her down. Said she was too old for him.
Papers mentioned she’s off the booze and no one saw her with a drink in hand. There is a pic of her with a glass of bubbles in a car in her NTA horror outfit.
Also a pic of her in said car showing a bare (and very dirty) foot - miraculously no scars to be seen. She wore heels to the event.
Boyson is hinting at being back with Skankypants with a few insta pics.

Does that cover everything? Anything I missed?
ha ha - great minds...

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
So we live in a village and have a septic tank. It depends on proximity to mains drainage rather than house size. How often to remove the solids that have settled at the bottom of the tank? Depends on the tank capacity and how many "number two's" are flushed - which depends on occupancy. Probably highly likely in this instance that all sorts of unsuitable things have been flushed which will block the tank and prevent the water content percolating away. It will all become slurry. A well functioning tank I would suggest would be emptied of the solids every couple of years. A tank that has become sluggish to drain may need to be emptied more often.
Well with Katie being so full of shit that septic tank must have been in a terrible state...no wonder it was overflowing🤢😂

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I have to admit ( and please don’t lynch me for this ) I did feel incredibly sad for her on the red carpet.
She is a weird mix of childlike vulnerability, and absolute ballsyness and vileness. So part of me really feels sorry for her, but the other part thinks she gets all the shit she deserves. Does that make me a good or bad person? The jury is out?

No, it's natural to feel sympathy. If you didn't then you would be like her.
You just need to give your head a wobble😂
It's hard, but when you experience the things that she has allegedly has/or is going through...then your sympathy has run out. It's all bullshit.
You are a good person❤

• Heart
M
I remember when she went on holiday with Kris, Amy, Harvey, Jett and Bunny and they went out for dinner. Harvey was dumped.

The kids behaved appallingly, climbing over the booth they were sat in and staring at the people sat at the next table, throwing food, being rude to Kris and shouting and pulling faces. The other tables were staring at them. Kris was mortified and told them off, they got worse.

Kris asked Skanky why she allowed them to behave like that and she though it was funny and encouraged them. Amy sat there and said nothing. If I remember rightly Kris walked out.
and if they turn into difficult teenagers with challenging behaviour she will wash her hands of them and act like there was no connection to how she let them behave. She will fall out with the kids as they become adults as she no longer has control or can use them.
( already happening with Junior it seems)

TurkeyTeef

They all seem to do it - Gemma Collins calls herself ‘the GC’ and Danniella Westbrook refers to herself as ‘the Westbrook’. It’s odd. I bet it’s some diagnostic clue to being a rampant narcissist or something.
Detachment from actual reality and unable to accept themselves as they are so create characters, which justifies their unruly and unacceptable behaviours.
Edited to add: hiding behind alter egos means they don’t have to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited:
Oh well,well,well!no fucking booze then shitface?

She's an absolute embarrassment, and incredibly crass. Getting pissed and airing your dirty laundry to strangers. Vile.

Hope you're doing okay, Dolly. Sending you a huge virtual hug. x

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
It was the ‘I wish they’d leave us alone’ part 😂. The shy and very private couple that they are, who never approach or use the media for their own gain just wish to be left alone!!!
Dammit..... off to change me knickers again 😂😂
Ah yes, the poor couple are always being hounded by the press. Backgrid paps are always stalking them! Poor Katie and Cole, it must get exhausting being A-list celebrities 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 27